I spent 5 nights at the the Las Colinas Resort Hotel on business, the facilities are first class and can accommodate literally hundreds of people (@280 in the group I was with).
The room was good without being exceptional, the facilities, spa, gym excellent. The hotel catered for over 300 people in total without a hitch, food was varied and cooked to perfection, lunch and evening meals.
The staff were friendly, professional so much so you didn't know they were there unless you wanted them. Golfing facilities first class and as always the weather was good.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort And Club Dallas At Las Colinas Hotel
- Four Seasons Resort And Club Dallas At Las Colinas Hotel Irving
- 4 Seasons Resort And Club Dallas At Las Colinas
- Four Seasons Irving
- Four Seasons Las Colinas
- Irving Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Dallas
- Four Seasons Hotel Dallas
- Four Seasons Hotel Irving
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between Dallas and Fort Worth, we are the only AAA Five-Diamond resort in Texas, with a dedicated staff and gracious services that exude the relaxed warmth of a private country club - with no resort fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Olotels, Travelocity, Venere, Amex, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.