The Four Seasons brand should only be placed on property's that are at, or real near, the apex of the indusrty. Our group has been going to the Las Colinas resort for years, and for several reasons, it continues to fall short. This place has a great location, TWO championship golf courses, fantastic fitness facility, and a weekend pool scene that ranks up there with South Beach! What it lacks are the super trained, competent staff THROUGHOUT the entire property that you always find at Four Seasons resorts. Once you leave the main hotel building, you're leaving the Four Seasons!
Food service in the pool area was super slow, and the guys at the golf course ALWAYS seem to misplace my travel bag. For some stupid reason, they can't get the logistics of moving my golf bag to the hotel without a Mexican fire drill and protracted delays. I'm writing about it now because it seems to be getting worse.
Ultimately, these lousy experiences will diminish the entire Four Seasons chain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between Dallas and Fort Worth, we are the premier destination resort in Texas, with a dedicated staff and gracious services that exude the relaxed warmth of a private country club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Amex, Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort And Club Dallas At Las Colinas Hotel Irving
- 4 Seasons Resort And Club Dallas At Las Colinas
- Four Seasons Irving
- Four Seasons Las Colinas
- Irving Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Dallas
- Four Seasons Hotel Dallas
- Four Seasons Hotel Irving