“Our Romantic Getaway at Four Seasons-Las Colinas” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
$200 Resort Credit
Ranked #4 of 76 hotels in Irving
Lawton, Oklahoma
“Our Romantic Getaway at Four Seasons-Las Colinas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

My wife and I work extremely hard, take care of aging parents and striving and struggling children, and when it's time to really get away ... we've got to let down and enjoy. Four Seasons at Las Colinas is driving distance but feels impossibly far from life we know. An amazing culture of service greeted us from the first step inside. The staff projects a blend of savvy and accommodation. Everyone seemed on his or her game, eager to make service a priority yet being natural and unpretentious. This is a great hotel.

Room Tip: Charge on American Express -- automatic upgrade, and if you're lucky you'll get the ultimate...

518 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
OKC, OK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

Best place in Dallas to stay--golf, spa, service, pools, anything you could ever want with the best service on the planet!

Room Tip: Villas are nice, but main building also excellent--ask for a corner room!
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

I was here for a wedding. Overall, this hotel was very good. I had a normal room with a king size bed. The check in staff were personable, friendly, and efficient. The bed was plush and comfortable. I did not want to get out of it in the morning. The bathroom in the room was huge - all marble - and I loved the towels, robes, and toiletries. Really nice. I was able to explore the pool area but didnt make use of the spa. I was very impressed by the towel service and poolside food and beverage service. My friends whose wedding I attended had the wedding on the lawn of hte hotel near the golf course. The reception was in the main ballroom. Eveyrthing was a class act. I loved the food that was served, and the setting was appropriate.
I was overall very impressed with the hotel until i saw the attached advertisement in the elevator . This is very basic grammar that a hotel of the Four Seasons' caliber should never make. It's all about proofreading and professionalism, and they failed here.
I'd recommend staying here, but this just left a bad taste in my mouth.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Plano
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

My husband and I just spent the weekend at the gorgeous Four Seasons Resort and Club in Las Colinas. We signed up for the Reclaim Your Weekend package. It was amazing and I highly recommend it! First, we were upgraded to a large villa room overlooking the golf course. We got to try a Tasting dinner that was fabulous--4 appetizers, 2 entress and 4 desserts plus a bottle of wine. Delicious! Also, with the package we got to do a couple's training session with a personal trainer. Lori was excellent and I highly recommend her! Everyone at the property was so friendly and called us by name--even the valet! The service was top notch and certainly one of the BEST Four Seasons I have ever stayed at and we have stayed at many. I can't wait to go back to my new home away from home!

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

I have stayed at the Four Seasons in Las Colinas several times and its always a very relaxed and enjoyable experience. The staff is extremely courteous, the rooms are very comfortable and the restaurant is very good (although the menu could change more frequently).

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
P_Pollak, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas, responded to this review, April 12, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments about your last stay. I am delighted to learn that we were once again able to surpass your expectation in both product and service. We are very proud of our people and constantly strive to do things better every day.

I have taken note of your comment about the frequency of changing the menus and value your feedback. We have focused on using seasonal local farm products and so far are changing the menus two times per year, although some dishes do change more frequently according to availability of produce. We will certainly try to bring more variety as we do that.

Again, I sincerely thank you for your feedback and look forward to having you back soon. Let me know if I can be of any assistance in the future.

Best regards,

Patrick Pollak
Resort Manager
Patrick.pollak@fourseasons.com
Wellesley, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

I have to admit, I am a bit biased. I have logged many stays at this hotel over the past nine years. The staff is incredibly helpful and will go out of their way to accommodate you. Like many other reviewers state-- it is luxurious and yet unpretentious. The buildings and grounds are always immaculate--and the facilities from the TPC golf course to the fitness club are just tremendous. Should you have the opportunity to stay at this property, you will have no regrets.

Room Tip: All the rooms in the main building are great. But the best rooms are the Superior rooms which are on...
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
FourSeasonsDallas, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas, responded to this review, April 11, 2012
Dear lfc8568,
Thank you so much for choosing Four Seasons Resort and Club for your stay in Dallas! We really appreciate your kind review of our property and are so exicted you have been staying with us for 9 years! Our golf operations team will love to hear that you noticed how great the TPC course looks. We are gearing up for the HP Byron Nelson Championship in May and are looking forward to over 250,000 people to visit.

Again, we sincerely thank you for your review of our resort. Hope you have a wonderful week and we'll look forward to welcoming you back for all your stays!

Vail Tolbert
Director of Public Relations
972-717-2441
Salado, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

I always love staying here and have done so for many years. The staff is very friendly and helpful. It is much different from the typical Four Seasons Hotel - a true resort. It is not stuffy although the dining is on the formal side. People wear resort or sports clothing. Our waiter at dinner was very knowledgeable and his recommendations on wine pairings were spot on. I stayed in one of the cabanas on the golf course. Very private and relaxing. The spa needs updating (it looks like a country club locker room rather than a resort spa) and there needs to be more types of massages.

Room Tip: The cabanas are very nice. I like the golf side, which aside from the golf carts, is quieter than th...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas? Share your experiences!