“Great value, location and service!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Irving Grapevine DFW Airport North

You added Days Inn Irving Grapevine DFW Airport North to your Saves list
Days Inn Irving Grapevine DFW Airport North
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4325 W. John Carpenter Freeway, Hwy 114, Irving, TX 75063   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #56 of 78 Hotels in Irving
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great value, location and service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

For the value this was a great experience. The front desk personnel was friendly, helpful, speedy and very friendly! Everything worked properly in the room and it was clean. Having the fridge in the room, a big flatscreen and free wi fi is a nice bonus. I will definitely stay there on my next trip.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

ATLANTA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Friendly staff. I was able to check in early. The room was very clean. But, I could hear other guests outside my room as they left. Had to park far away at night. Need electrical more outlets in room.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Killeen, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

We had probably the worst experience that we have ever had the night we stayed at this hotel. The room smelled moldy, the carpet was dingy, & the bathroom was dirty. We checked in late & had it not been for the fact that we were dragging around a tired & cranky five year old we would have left.
It gets better. Around 11pm a group of drunk, rowdy folks checked in to our left & right. They were all together & commenced to "party" directly outside of our room. I was traveling with my sister & my child, so I was too nervous to ask them to quiet down. Finally, at 2am we had absolutely had enough. We contacted the front desk & reported the commotion. At 5am the party ended & the group checked out. But not after they had a verbal altercation outside of our door that had me seconds away from calling the police. I had slept soundly for about 2.5 hrs when the alarm went off.
Upon check out I questioned the clerk about the previous night & why no one had done anything about the noise. The night shift obviously had not passed on the info to the day shift, so he knew nothing about it. As I was driving the 4 hrs home, holding my eyelids up with toothpicks, I grew angrier and angrier about the whole situation. I felt like I had payed $70 to be tortured all night. I called back to the hotel to speak to the manager...left a message, nothing. I called approximately five more times in the following week & low in behold, the manager was never in. He avoided my calls & never returned them. Absolutely do not stay at this hotel! The customer service is non-existent.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family