I had the best experience here! I came to Dallas for a conference at a nearby hotel and there was no way in hell we were paying the prices there. My Aunt has stayed with many La Quinta's so she booked this one for us :). I flew in from Canada and my flight was a little late getting in. I called the front desk and the lady was insanely polite to me. She came to pick me up at the airport and we had a great ride back. She was very accommodating, talking to me about Canada, asking questions, and telling me all about the area. When I arrived I wanted to tip her for such great service but she was gone too fast! (I'm sorry!). She made sure that I got the phone number for the local Dominoes because I was starving after a long day of flights. When I got to the room I was in awe. It was gorgeous, and very up-to-date. The bed was huge, and the TV was great. Everything about the room was fantastic. The next day when my Aunt flew in from elsewhere in Texas we were moved to a two bedroom and it was even better! We had an excellent couple of nights here, and I was beyond ecstatic that this is the hotel my Aunt chose. If I ever come back to the area, this will FOR SURE be my choice for where to stay. The entire hotel was gorgeous, the staff was wonderful! There was a very friendly man with an accent at the front desk who was just so polite and nice to me, made my day! I am rambling, but I just wanted to get my point across. The price for this hotel is amazing for what you get. The breakfast is fantastic and tasty, the rooms and the entire hotel are beautiful and up-to-date, and the staff is exceptional. (I didn't even worry about leaving my belongings out when I left the hotel for the day like I do at most hotels!). Thank you, La Quinta, for such an amazing stay. I hope all of the staff can see my review and know that they truly made the experience a wonderful one for me and I truly hope to be back someday!
P.S. One night I actually ordered room service, and it was also FANTASTIC! Yummy yummy! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas - Las Colinas is situated near beautiful parks, golf courses, restaurants, and offices for major companies like Microsoft, Verizon, and Nokia, and more.Take advantage of our refreshing outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool, the convenient on-site fitness center, full business center with printer and free wireless high-speed internet access, meeting facilities, guest laundry facility, and more. Each of our spacious rooms include amenities such as free high-speed Internet access, huge 37-inch TVs w/premium cable channels, a microwave, refrigerator, hair dryer, coffee maker and much more. Enjoy a free newspaper with your Free Bright Side BreakfastTM each morning near the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas - Las Colinas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Irving - Las Colinas
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Irving - Las Colinas Hotel Irving
- La Quinta Irving
- Irving Holiday Inn