“Nice and affordable!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 76 hotels in Irving
Chicago, Illinois
“Nice and affordable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I enjoyed my recent stay at this LaQuinta. I wanted to attend a conference at the Four Seasons Las Colinas, but could not afford even their conference rate. For two nights at the La Quinta I paid less than I would have for one night at the Four Seasons, before taxes! They also offered a free shuttle to and from the Four Seasons, but it was close enough that I could walk. Staff were very courteous and attentive; only drawback was that they only had a free shuttle to and from DFW, and not Love Field.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

137 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

This LaQuinta Inn is a great place to stay. I stayed here for one night in January. It is convenient to the airport, very clean, updated, and the staff is very nice and helpful. The rooms are very clean and they have flat panel tvs. The business center was great because I was able to check in to my flight and print my boarding pass with no issue. The hotel is also near by restaurants and fast food. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

This location is perfect for our visits with our son and his family. What makes it exceptional is the staff and facilities. Our room was ready and waiting. This wasn't our first stay here and it won't be the last.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

This was the nicest La Quinta we have stayed at, possibly because their corporate headquarters are just around the corner.

The location was great and the service was also great. We'll be staying there again when we visit family in the Las Colinas area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for the stay and fly option. I am a frequent traveler so I used points. Upon my return I was informed they charge $15 for the shuttle to pick me up at the airport. I was never told of this prior in fact I was told it would be free. The Manager (Ms R Patel) was not helpful either. She was quite rude. I will never stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Stay away from the Laquinta Las Calinos!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

LQ6258, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas - Las Colinas, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Good afternoon ,

Thank you very much for your recent review. We want to apologize about the confusion regarding our Shuttle Fee, our Airport Courtesy Shuttle is complimentary as long as your are a guest with us for at least 1 night. You were charged the $15 for your return trip back to our Hotel only due to the fact that you were not going to be staying with us that evening. Other than the miscommunication you experienced, we hope you enjoyed your stay and had a wonderful and comfortable stay!

We are glad you took advantage of our Free Parking at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Colinas and hope you will choose again in the future!

Thank you so very much for your time,

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas - Las Colinas? Share your experiences!