“Great Mothers Day Brunch” 5 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree DFW Airport North

You added DoubleTree DFW Airport North to your Saves list
DoubleTree DFW Airport North
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4441 W John Carpenter Freeway, Irving, TX 75063 (Formerly Wyndham DFW Airport North)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double Hhonors Points
Ranked #48 of 78 Hotels in Irving
Allen
“Great Mothers Day Brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2010

Staff was friendly, food was yummy, hotel clean convenient.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
Kfleeger, Manager at DoubleTree DFW Airport North, responded to this review, June 1, 2010
We are so glad you enjoyed our Mother's Day Brunch. Our service staff were at their best and our Executive Chef really outdid himself by adding so many fresh, new items and ideas this year - including our "Kitchen Tour" menu. Thank you for celebrating such a special occasion for you and your family with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Orting, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2010

This is the second time I have stayed here, and this time I was on a storm chasing trip. The room was awesome. I would definitely stay here again. Only one thing I didn't like, and that was the housekeeping knocking at 8am. It's the weekend! After 10 at least! Geesh.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled solo
Kfleeger, Manager at DoubleTree DFW Airport North, responded to this review, May 21, 2010
I was glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us! We could not agree with you more that our new room product is impressing our guests. I also wish to thank you for bringing to our attention the overzealous approach by the weekend housekeeping room attendant on your floor. Please know that we have made the internal adjustment to their start times to ensure our weekend travelers enjoy those precious extra hours of peace and quiet. Again, I would like to thank you on behalf of the entire staff at the Wyndham DFW Airport North. We will look forward to seeing you for what will be your third stay with us soon!
New Orleans, Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2010

I am not a big Wyndham fan. That said, this property did have some good points, the staff was great and the room better than expected with some nice touches - loved the comfy leather chair with the swingout tables! Bed was ok, no Marriott, but tolerable. Walls are paper-thin, I heard everything in the hall and all around me, I think I could even see light shining through down by the floor?!? The Hyatt DFW is the best in the area hand-down.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback! Yes, our new Herman Miller designed Smart Chairs located in each room and throughout our public areas and Business Center are proving to be a guest favorite. It is just one of the many complimentary features we are proud to provide you here at the Wyndham DFW, such as free wireless internet access, microwave ovens and refrigerators - standard in every guest room - that our competition cannot. And of course, we never tire of hearing such kind remarks about our staff's service delivery. Once again, thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon!
Fort worth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2010

Hotel Wyndham hosted the Naval Weather Service Reunion and met or exceeded the terms of our contract. Attendees made numerous praising comments on how the staff went out of their way to please. Especially noted was the shuttle availability to local restaurants and the food quality in the hotel restaurant. Jose from Banquets and Chris from the front office cannot be praised enough for their eagerness to please and in promptly taking care of any small glitches.

• Stayed April 2010
Kfleeger, Manager at DoubleTree DFW Airport North, responded to this review, May 6, 2010
Thank you very much for your review. It is always pleasing to see our guests share their feedback about us with the travel community. Great service is our focus and I could not agree more with your comments of praise of our Management team and staff with respect to their willingness to go above and beyond the call to deliver fantastic service. Again, I would like to thank you and express our sincere appreciation for your business and I hope we have the opportunity to exceed you expectations in the future.
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2010

The Wyndham DFW is by far one of the best business travel hotels in the DFW area. The staff is accommodating and inviting from the moment you walk in the lobby. The hotel has an in house Starbucks and a vast choice of meals for all distinguished tastes. You can relax by the pool, have drinks at the lounge, or just unwind in your room.
If you want a hotel where quality and service are not just a slogan but a daily practice then your stay will not be a disappointment. Beautifully renovated hotel with old school values of making sure the customer is their priority.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your support of the Wyndham DFW Airport North! You truly summed up our service philosophy and customer-centric approach in your review. Our "old school" service, combined with the completion of our recent renovation is giving us the opportunity to "Wow" our guests like never before. Again, I would like to thank you on behalf of our entire staff for your business and we look forward to being your leading choice in hotels in the DFW area for both business and pleasure travel in the future.
Topeka
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2009

I attended a hotel management meeting at the Wyndham for 3 days and experiences great service the entire stay. The tuna steak sandwich in the restaurant was so good, I ate it twice and the servers were very friendly and attentive to my needs during lunch, dinner, and the exception breakfast buffet the hotel offers. The Front Desk staff and Bellman were always nice and friendly whenever I walked by and were quick to answer any of my questions. The room was fantastic! Especially the chairs with the extra outlet build into them and the swivel arm to set my laptop on. The bed was on one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept on at a hotel and and in room amenenities were plenty. The only negative I experienced the entire 4 days was that the housekeeper did not clean my room on my stayover days. All she seemed to do was make by bed and place more towels in the room. She didn't replenish my coffee and tea stash, didn't take out the trash and didn't wipe down the desk or sink. But this wasn't enough to make me think bad about the entire hotel. I would definitely stay there again when in Dallas.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2009

I travel a fair amount on business and I find that customer service is not always the best in the hospitality industry. However, I was pleasantly surprised during my stay at this Wyndham when all the staff from the concierge to management take the time to greet you. They go out of the way to make your stay memorable. I would gladly stay here again the next time I am in town!

• Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
Dustin F, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree DFW Airport North, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Thank you for the great review! We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff. We hope you choose to stay with us the next time you travel to the DFW Area!

Dustin Foster, Front Office Manager