“Nice DFW Option” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 77 hotels in Irving
North Miami, Florida
“Nice DFW Option”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I very much enjoyed my stay at the Holiday Inn Express DFW South. The location is very convenient as its 5 minutes from the car rental center at DFW and its at the the interchange of a number of highways that can take you in any direction. The entire hotel feels new and modern. The room was much bigger than I anticipated with a living area, spacious bathroom and very comfortable bed. The staff was very friendly and helpful with directions and suggestions about places to eat in the area. The breakfast area was roomy and the food itself was nice, with a good selection. The fitness area was pretty standard but adequate. Overall it was a great value compared to other similar brands in the area.

Room Tip: No tips to share.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

60 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Clyde, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

My husband and I were traveling with his company to the Holy Land. HIE South Airport allowed us to leave our car parked in their lot while we were gone and they shuttled us to the airport. We returned to find our car battery dead and all our travelling colleagues headed home. Thanks to Rosemary, for volunteering to jump our car off and refusing to take any money for her service. What a blessing to know these people still exist! Thanks Rosemary!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
North Platte, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

We were there on a Monday night. It was as great as HIP always are, my only small complaint was that we had to leave early the next morning and breakfast wasn't totally ready. I don't remember the times, but anyhow, usually Holiday Inn Express is very prompt on having it out on time for the business traveler. Needless to say, we were only able to grab a cinnamon roll and go. Not a huge complaint, more of an inconvenience. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Rendon, Tx
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

Hard to find a quality place to stay for under $150 in the DFW airport area, however the HI Express was a great value at $114 per nite. (Add $17 tax). Free shuttle to the airport and the breakfast buffet is excellent. Easy on/off for rt183 or 161. Rooms were clean and large. Wonderful bed.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Fulton, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

On our way home from vacation we wanted a hotel close to the airport and stayed at the Holiday inn. The hotel is an older design, but completely redone with elegance and style. I was quickly checked in and up to my room in minutes. What a shock! We were given a inside corner room over looking the pool. Not a room, but a mini suite. A large living area with microwave and fridge, a large bedroom with 2 beds, and a large bath. Maximum space minimum cost. The airport was not even noticeable in our room. The pool area was clean with two built in gas grills to cook on. This is more set up like a resort than a hotel. A truly great send off before coming home.

Room Tip: I am not sure if I was lucky, but a inside corner room was amazing.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Euless, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We were greeted by a friendly staff which took care of our check-in right away. We got to our room and it was actually two rooms with a frig and microwave. The breakfast (free) in the morning ranks higher than most I have had. Spacious lobby and two fast elevators. Very close to Irving Convention Center and convenient to the DFW airport and downtown Dallas.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Farnborough, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I arrived in Dallas to very friendly shuttle driver who was happy to chat to me about the local area and travelling into town. He offered to take me to the station, he found out information for me and got train times. The lady on the desk was very kind and was genuinely pleased to help me with my arrangements. She check me in and offered me bottled water. The rooms here are a good size, very clean with a/c that the customer can control! (always a plus for me!) The staff were always on hand and happy to help, so well done team!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites DFW Airport South Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express & Suites DFW Airport South Hotel

Holiday Inn Express And Suites Dfw Airport South Hotel
Amerisuites Irving
Holiday Inn Express Irving
Irving Holiday Inn
Address: 4235 West Airport Freeway, Irving, TX 75062
Location: United States > Texas > Irving
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#21 Family Hotel in Irving
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express & Suites DFW Airport South Hotel 2.5*
Newly renovated all suite hotel located at DFW Intl Airport's south entrance. While on your business trip enjoy the accommodations featuring spacious suites with separate living and sleeping areas, daily complimentary Hot breakfast bar featuring our signature cinnamon rolls, free high-speed internet and Complimentary DFW Airport transportation. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites DFW Airport South Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express & Suites DFW Airport South Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later
Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites DFW Airport South Hotel to your Saves list