We stayed at the Westin Hotel just outside of the Dallas/Fort Worth airport on February 9th. It was an unexpected stopped as we were heading to Boston but due to a snow storm, our flight was cancelled.
When we landed in Dallas, we headed outside to look for the shuttle. After a little bit, we called as we hadn’t seen a shuttle go by. The hotel sent the shuttle out to get us. Everything went very smoothly. The shuttle driver was very informative and polite. He suggested a few places to eat. The room was very nicely furnished and clean. It was surprisingly quiet for being so close to the airport. The staff was very helpful, answering all our questions (we decided to try to venture out by taxi for dinner). We had Dessert and coffee in the restaurant. The breakfast buffet in the morning was very nice, fresh fruit, cereal, and muffins also made to order omelets. The shuttle service was great in the morning to return for our flight. I feel it was a good value.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport Hotel
- The Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport Hotel Irving
- Westin Hotel Irving
- Westin Irving
- Irving Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Dallas Fort Worth is adjacent to DFW Airport and offers free airport shuttle service to all guests. Additionally, this hotel has event space perfect for weddings, meetings, and banquets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Amex, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.