“Clean and quiet” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 76 Hotels in Irving
Irving, Texas
“Clean and quiet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

I would definately stay here again, rooms are clean and they are pet friendly!! Our electric was off and I called to make reservations and that was a breeze. Although I did ask for a room that was close to the exit (I cant walk well), our room was at the very end of the hall farest from the exit but they said its the best they could do. VERY CLEAN and smelled clean!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Stephenville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

Very good hotel and staff was great Good breakfast ask for a roll-away bed and we received one right away nice fitness center will stay again We stay to nights and we enjoyed the stay my grand kids meet new friends

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

San Antonio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Great hotel, enjoyed my stay excellent service, the staff were helpful. Best LaQuinta that I have ever stayed in. The rooms were filled with art work close to a 4 star hotel but with a great price. The outside area was just beautiful, it nice when you can wake up and go down to the courtyard were you relaxed and enjoy the beautiful sites, which little rabbits that were very exciting to see for my kids. Very welcoming hotel. The breaksfast was great!!!! Overall I loved this hotel and would stay there again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Awesome service, full breakfast, clean room, cable TV, quiet and just 5min to/from DFW, What more I need for a stop by place before my flight? This hotel is perfect. Above that the whataburguer is a walk distance and help me to have a quick dinner.

San Antonio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

This is an awesome hotel. Staff is very helpful and friendly. My only downside was the location but it's great if you need to be near the airport. Rooms are very well kept and clean. They have a pool and pavilion in a nice area with benches where one could relax.

Stillwater, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

In preparation for our flight out of Dallas, I spoke to a few hotels in the closest proximity to the airport. Most used a generic shuttle that seemed to come every 20-30min. We had picked LQ because the 2 people I spoke to said they had a private shuttle that could take you whenever. For me this implied we chose the time. Check in wasn't very smooth. Took her a while even with the printout from LQ website showing our reservation. She also struggled to advise us where to park to best access our room. The beds were a little firm, but the room was clean.

My biggest problem was the shuttle - the entire reason we chose LQ. They should have been up front about the fact the shuttle only drops off every hour. I would have probably been fine with this, but they need to communicate that and not falsely advertise. The woman almost started to say we couldn't take the shuttle because it was full. Finally a guy showed up to correct her and say they could use the bigger shuttle bus. They will pick you up from the airport when you call, though.

• Stayed July 2014
Abilene, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

This particular hotel was the first one our family stayed at after being stationed back in the good old USA after 5 years on the incredible island of Okinawa, Japan. It gave us a nice, warm feeling to stay here again as it brought back fond memories. My only wish is that this, and all LaQuinta's would improve their breakfast offerings. Add some additional hot foods like eggs, meats, etc.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North? Share your experiences!