“Stayed there before” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 76 Hotels in Irving
Copperas Cove, Texas
“Stayed there before”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I like staying at this hotel during Nascar weekend as it is centrally located. When 114 construction is done it will even be better. The room was clean and the maid service was efficient. Being close to the airport you get some jet noise but it wasn't bad. I have had worse road noise.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Room was immaculate and staff was pleasant, helpful and efficient.

Bathrooms are how I gauge overall housekeeping and it was one of the cleanest I've seen as a "road warrior."

I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013
CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

My ten year old granddaughter and I arrived in the early evening. Not having a restaurant on the premises, the courtesy van took us to the restaurant we picked from a provided list. Our meal was outstanding but when I called for a return pick up, I was told that the van was in service and we would have to wait. After awhile I decided to take a cab back and called to cancel the van. The desk manager apologized for the delay and paid for our cab ride home. As this was a courtesy van, I was very impressed with that treatment!

The hotel was clean and comfortable and in a great location. With their courtesy shuttle service, it's great for airport arrivals and departures. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

After a bit of searching I found the La Quinta near DFW. 89 a night = a happy traveller. Due to road work it was about 10 minutes from DFW. Extremely clean and updated. Pool area and nice lawn area were a plus. Room was very clean and updated.

What was missing was the little extras. No bottled water in the room, only one tiny bottle of shampoo. A few more "frills" would have been a plus.

Good things to know: the airport shuttle does not start running until 5AM. So, don't plan too early a flight! Security at DFW doesn't open until 4AM, so don't arrive too early for a 5AM flight. I will say the airport was full at 4:15AM!

I have to say that once again I am pleased with the La Quinta property! I would use ths property again!

Room Tip: If you don't like an exterior door, choose an upper level room?
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Longview, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

It's just as good now as ever. When I fly out of DFW Airport I stay here at the La Quinta DFW North, leave my vehicle and let them shuttle me to the airport. It is too easy!
I appreciate the room upgrades I get and the shuttle service to local restaurants.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North? Share your experiences!