“Great Hotel!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 76 hotels in Irving
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Hotel!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Great hotel for the price I had. The rooms are big.The only problem I had was at check in. There was only one guy at the counter and I was third line waiting to be checked in. I just drove over 4 hours to get there and all I wanted to do was check in and go to my room. But other then that everything was ok

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

271 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

My husband had to be in Irving for work, so our kids and I tagged along for a mini vacation. We chose this particular hotel because it was super close to my husbands office. All of the staff at this property go above and beyond expectations. When we first arrived, I went to check in. The automatic doors made me feel like a queen entering her kingdom. I was greeted my a smiling face at the counter. He wasn't fumbling around, distracted like many other hotel staff are. All of his attention was on me. Check in was super speedy. The one complaint we had for This property was that the shower head was a bit too low and it was hard to fit standing under it. The beds were the most comfortable beds we've slept in for a while. Great! The courtyard is beautiful. Breakfast was quite standard, but my kids loved the waffles shaped like Texas! I had two concerns when we checked out (that our tub was not draining properly and the side doors to the hotel that said they stayed locked 24 hours a day weren't locked) I brought both of these items to the attention of the young lady that checked us out and she immediately grabbed a clipboard and made note of them. She apologized and seemed genuinely concerned. Again, you really CANNOT beat the customer service here. Fabulous. I would definately recommend you stay here. It is super close to DFW and while we didn't use it, they do have a shuttle service. I hope you will give them a try! :)

• Stayed November 2012
San Diego California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Clean and quiet in my hallway. Heard an incessant barking dog from the lobby. Completely distracting. Hotel is a little dated and is in need of room upgrades. Breakfast was ok, nothing extraordinary. Shower heads are too low in the bathrooms. Nice to have a shuttle at the hotel.

• Stayed November 2012
Perth, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

This hotel is OK for one night if you are in and out of the airport. I would not stay again because of the pet policy. I had arrived after a 15 hour flight from Australia and just wanted to crash. I was woken up by constant barking from the room oppisite. The owners had gone out to dinner and left the dog alone, reception did ring them and ask them to return which they did after an hour. It is a $50 cab trip into Dallas, so if you are staying more than one night you would be better off staying downtown if you do not have a car.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North

Address: 4850 West John Carpenter Frwy, Irving, TX 75063
Location: United States > Texas > Irving
#5 Family Hotel in Irving
#5 Romantic Hotel in Irving
#27 Business Hotel in Irving
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, LaQuinta, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Irving/Dfw Airport North Hotel Irving
Irving La Quinta

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.