You added La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport South / Irving to your Saves list
Save up to 25%
Ranked #20 of 78 Hotels in Irving

Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

This is one of the nicer La Quintas I have been too. The rooms are spacious and clean though the beds are a bit firm for my taste. The staff have been friendly and helpful. A continental breakfast is complimentary. There's plenty of other food options nearby as well. This hotel is definitely a good value if you need a place near the DFW airport.

• Stayed November 2012
Penticton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Good clean place to stay when you are overnighting on your way somewhere ... airport shuttle takes a bit of time to get there so call as soon as you get to the baggage area, there is a courtesy phone there. Breakfast is good and you can book the airport shuttle when you book in for a particular time in the morning, the shuttle leaves hourly. Reasonable price for a clean hotel.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. It was in a great location with lots of food choices within walking distance. Along with a mall, movie theatre and stores for every day needs if you forgot to bring something, like Wal-Mart,Target & even a Ross. The hotel was very clean & comfortable. Upon my arrival, my room spelled of smoke, but the staff was friendly & helpful & immediately rectified the smoky room situation and moved me to another room. I chose this hotel mainly because it provided shuttle service to and from the Dallas Cowboys football games at no extra charge & I was very pleased with this. Shuttle service to the game was paramount. I didn't have to worry about the nightmare of driving or finding parking. We got dropped off right across the street from the stadium. What a great experience! I have season tickets so I will definitely be back & will be recommending this hotel to others.

• Stayed October 2012
Tyler, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I took my son up to Irving for a Comic-Con Convention at the Irving convention Center. I chose this hotel based on distance and value since we weren't going to be in the room very much over a two day trip. I have to be honest in the past La Quinta would not have been my first or even my second choice. Upon our arrival the first thing I noticed was how clean the grounds were at the hotel. Once we made our way inside the lobby I was equally impressed. The service at the front counter was fast, efficient, and friendly. I can't remember the young man's name at the counter that night but he was very informative and helpful getting us checked in. We stayed on the first floor and I must say the room was very spacious with two queen beds, nice size flat screen TV and the free Wi-Fi which came in handy when we were looking for places to eat in the area. We were just 1.1. miles from the Convention Center so the hotel is very centrally located. We are planning our next trip in May and needless to say I will be booking this hotel again. Main selling points of the stay: Location, Friendliness of the staff, value, cleanliness of the hotel. Great stay!!

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor in room 116 it was about mid-way down the hall.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
tulsa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

by far the best laquinta i have stayed at. pool and hot tub were clean, room was clean. the location is good for grapevine and irving. i was on business and my only complaint would be that the clothes dryers did not dry vary well. the breakfast is the normal fare you see everywhere. i used the dennys next door.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Larue, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

This place was a nice place to crash after a hectic trip while waiting on lost luggage. The front desk was helpful and the rooms nice & clean with a microwave and fridge to keep and reheat the incredible food from their delivery menu. Best meatball sandwhich I've ever had!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple