“Great hotel for the money” 4 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4105 West Airport Fwy, Irving, TX 75062   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #17 of 76 Hotels in Irving
Tyler, Texas
“Great hotel for the money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I took my son up to Irving for a Comic-Con Convention at the Irving convention Center. I chose this hotel based on distance and value since we weren't going to be in the room very much over a two day trip. I have to be honest in the past La Quinta would not have been my first or even my second choice. Upon our arrival the first thing I noticed was how clean the grounds were at the hotel. Once we made our way inside the lobby I was equally impressed. The service at the front counter was fast, efficient, and friendly. I can't remember the young man's name at the counter that night but he was very informative and helpful getting us checked in. We stayed on the first floor and I must say the room was very spacious with two queen beds, nice size flat screen TV and the free Wi-Fi which came in handy when we were looking for places to eat in the area. We were just 1.1. miles from the Convention Center so the hotel is very centrally located. We are planning our next trip in May and needless to say I will be booking this hotel again. Main selling points of the stay: Location, Friendliness of the staff, value, cleanliness of the hotel. Great stay!!

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor in room 116 it was about mid-way down the hall.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
tulsa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

by far the best laquinta i have stayed at. pool and hot tub were clean, room was clean. the location is good for grapevine and irving. i was on business and my only complaint would be that the clothes dryers did not dry vary well. the breakfast is the normal fare you see everywhere. i used the dennys next door.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Larue, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

This place was a nice place to crash after a hectic trip while waiting on lost luggage. The front desk was helpful and the rooms nice & clean with a microwave and fridge to keep and reheat the incredible food from their delivery menu. Best meatball sandwhich I've ever had!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I make a note to comment on the cleanliness of the hotel and room.
I have yet to give the La Quinta DFW Airport South anything other than an excellent rating. Bar none, this hotel is the cleanest of any I have stayed at ever.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Great place good breakfast and great hotel personnel. I would recommend this hotel. The shuttle is flexible and great for getting around in the area or where you need to go. Just let them know and they are ready to help you out.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

I stay two different rooms and niether had a workable alarm clock. One of the rooms did not have a microwave nor refrigerator. I ask for an alarm clock and I did not receive and alarm. The food was great.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport South / Irving? Share your experiences!