Very nice hotel. Conveniently located near DFW airport. In fact, I was surprised when I opened the drapes in the morning just in time to see a huge jet fly right by our window. I was amazed at how quiet the rooms were -- you could not hear the noise from the airplanes At ALL.
The rooms were very clean and the staff was friendly and accommodating. They even let my daughter use the restaurant's microwave to pop her popcorn!
The TV did not work when we first arrived. We called the front desk and they sent someone up within 10 minutes to check on it and repair it (it turns out that it was unplugged, not at the wall which we had checked, but from the back of the TV itself like a computer monitor). The only other minor issues, which we didn't report, were that the clock in the room wasn't functional (it wouldn't allow us to correctly set the minutes), and the toilet paper holder in the bathroom was loose, so that every time it was touched, the toilet paper fell off the holder and onto the floor.
All in all, a great stay. We will stay again if/when we visit Dallas again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is convenient to all areas of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and just a short complimentary shuttle ride to and from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Starwood, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton DFW Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hotel Irving
- Sheraton Grand Hotel Dfw Airport
- Sheraton Grand Hotel Irving Texas
- Sheraton Irving
- Irving Sheraton