the only reason why I booked here is because I'm a Starwood awards points member and it was for a company trip in Irving. It's in a locale that is easy to get in and out of (next to airport on on freeway) but that is about it.
when you walk in the place smells like chorine from the pool, the 'gift' shop is being run like a 3rd rate foreigner owned gas station and the elevators were mostly out of service. it took at least 5 minutes every time just to get to the lobby/room. if you have to stay near DFW and need a starwoods brand, stay at the Westin. Its actually cheaper from what I've found.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hotel Irving
- Sheraton Grand Hotel Dfw Airport
- Sheraton Grand Hotel Irving Texas
- Sheraton Irving
- Irving Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is convenient to all areas of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and just a short complimentary shuttle ride to and from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Fareportal , Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sheraton DFW Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.