“Two very comfortable nights.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #45 of 76 Hotels in Irving
Lubbock, Texas
“Two very comfortable nights.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

We were in Dallas for Texas Frightmare Weekend and the hotel where the convention was held was booked so I took my chances with Priceline and "won" the Sheraton for a really good price.

Check in was very easy and there was ample well lit parking in the lots surrounding the hotel. The room was clean and there was always an elevator available. Internet speed was decent in the room but came with a surcharge. The bed was amazing.

We would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
JPeets, Starwood Hotels at Sheraton DFW Airport Hotel, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Hotel was ok. It is a little tricky to get to with all the roadworks around the area. If you rely on a GPS as we did you'll soon go in circles. The room had plenty of space. Light switches were tricky to use sometimes unscrewing rather than turning off? Biggest let down was the waiter when we decided to eat in. When we asked what beers where on tap he said "just pick one from the menu", when we asked what the special was, he said the "the fish". This is only and example. He seemed a senior guy too, hopefully not. Car park was full, but the hotel didn't appear so.

I think I would try somewhere else in the future.

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
JPeets, Starwood Hotels at Sheraton DFW Airport Hotel, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Thanks for your review of our hotel. We truly value our guest feedback. I will share your comments with our entire team in hopes that we can solve the issues you addressed. We hope you will stay with us again in the future.
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Located near the airport, right off the highway. Nothing around the hotel itself. Hotel is older and in need of some renovations in the rooms but is well maintained. Staff were excellent throughout the hotel. Free Link@Sheraton and printing in the lobby.

Lounge was excellent, with substantial evening snacks and free beer and wine in the evening. Breakfast is also excellent, with hot items. Lounge attendants are great, and serve. Lounge room is locked in the evening but cookies and cold drinks are available. Only issue was the cappuccino machine was not working for milk frothing for the whole week (but was working for regular coffee), and no alternative was provided. Free cappuccino should have been provided in the lobby as an alternative.

My room included corporate breakfast vouchers. Great hot buffet and lots of fresh fruit. The kitchen will also make fresh eggs any style and toast, included with the buffet.

Main downside to this property - terrible wifi. It cut out on 2 days, and was very slow the rest of the time. Constant login and password prompts were a particular pain.

Overall, a great stay - will definitely return.

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
JPeets, Starwood Hotels at Sheraton DFW Airport Hotel, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at Sheraton DFW, we truly value the feedback of our customers. We hope you will stay with us again soon!
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Shuttle from DFW - if you're arriving at Terminal D, there is a courtesy phone to call for the shuttle if needed. Stop Number is not evident, but if you've exited the terminal and gone RIGHT, you are at D1. Left, D40 for the pick up info for calling the hotel. DFW has lots of roadworks going on so allow a little extra time sometimes (still current at May 2013)
Hotel is a couple of minutes ride.

STAFF: They've found a magic pool from which they hire people. NEVER been in a hotel with this calibre of incredible, professional, friendly people. Lots of nice folks around but these guys take the cake.

ROOMS: Excellent quality and ambience particularly for a US Airport hotel
Day rooms also available

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
JPeets, Starwood Hotels at Sheraton DFW Airport Hotel, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Thank you so much for your detailed comments about your recent stay. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future.
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

The lobby of the hotel is very nice and new and very inviting. The employees are very nice as well. The rooms are comfortable, and everything is functional. However, the guest floors and rooms are very dated. The doors on the guest floors are just crazy from the 70s. The only significant issue I had with the room is that there is no place to plug in a computer or other other devices. I had to crawl under the desk and unplug the coffee maker so I could plug in my computer. I had to plug in my iphone in the bathroom. This hotel needs to be updated a little for the average business traveler.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
JPeets, Starwood Hotels at Sheraton DFW Airport Hotel, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We truly value the opinions of our guests and I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team. We hope you will stay with us again soon.
Washington, DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

After a cancelled flight, I was glad to find the Sheraton and its great staff. I was also happy to have a clean, comfortable room, and that the bar/ room service was open late.

Was particularly impressed with Madhuri, great service all around.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
JPeets, Starwood Hotels at Sheraton DFW Airport Hotel, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about your recent stay with us. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire staff. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I stayed in this hotel in January for work and I have to say overall it's pretty good. The front desk was receptive and the location is good. It did take a while to get from the airport to the hotel as the driver had to make many rounds but it's nice that it's free. When I checked in my room I was a tad disappointed as their was a hair in the shower and the bathroom fan was SO LOUD I had to call down and have them turn it off. Then when I took a shower it was steamy because the fan wasn't on...The TV also lacks a lot of channels which may not bug some people. I will say where the hotel was outstanding was the food. I ate in the restaurant which was pretty good but the room service was just outstanding - everything I ordered. Overall a good place to stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
JPeets, Starwood Hotels at Sheraton DFW Airport Hotel, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback on our hotel. We truly value our guests' comments. I'm pleased to hear that you were able to take advantage of our complimentary shuttle. I will be sure to share with the team how much you enjoyed the food from One 14 Restaurant & Wine Cellar as well as room service. We hope you will stay with us again soon.

Been to Sheraton DFW Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!