“Perfect Getaway - Never Had or Wanted To Leave The Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #39 of 76 hotels in Irving
“Perfect Getaway - Never Had or Wanted To Leave The Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Quick Check In. Great Room. Bed So Comfortable. Room Service Was Seamless. Room Amazingly Clean. Hotel Was Peaceful. Plenty of Accessible Parking. Plenty of Staff On Hand for Anything We Wanted. . There was a Great Breakfast & Lunch Menu but we opted for the buffet. This was a buffet where the Food was so fresh. They cooked to order our omlettes. Our Service was that of a Five Star Restaurant. Wait Till You See The Work Out Room. If you did not work out before, This will make you want to work out. Grab a Treadmill overlooking the pool. The Bar was Large and Had Shufflebard, Foosball and Pool Tables in A Relaxed Setting. Perfection During My Entire Stay. There were some meetings going on in the hotel but you sure did not feel like it. Next Time You Want A Great Experience, Take Your Friends, Loved Ones or Business Associates

Room Tip: Overlook the airport. It's great watching.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
JPeets, Starwood Hotels at Sheraton DFW Airport Hotel, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review of the Sheraton DFW, we value the opinions of our guests and hope you will stay with us again in the future.

228 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Wichita, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

Standard Sheraton room which includes very comfortable beds, pillows and comforters. Restaurant food and service were good as long as you aren't in a hurry if you order from the menu. The buffet is a quick option if you are pressed for time. I was able to check into my room at 7:30 a.m. Which was nice since our meeting was at the hotel. They have shuttle service to the airport as well as to some nearby restaurants. The rooms are pricy at 200 plus per night. That's about the only downside.

• Stayed January 2013
JPeets, Starwood Hotels at Sheraton DFW Airport Hotel, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback on your stay. We are pleased that we could accommodate your early check in and are glad that you were able to use our complimentary airport shuttle. We hope to welcome you back for business or leisure next time you are in the Dallas area.
London, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

The rooms I have stayed in at this hotel are very comfortable. Most had a King or two Queen size beds. There are large flat panel TV's in the rooms offering a good selection of channels. My only disappointments in the room are the lack of plug-ins for electronic equipment. To plug in at the desk you have to search underneath for a spare plug, often times unplugging other items such as lights to free up a spare. To plug in my phone, I ended up using the plug in the washroom.
The washrooms are well appointed, with plenty of towels and upper end soaps/shampoos. I found in my last two stays that the tubs themselves drained quite slow (I personally don't like having two inches of water in the tub while I shower). Also, I have found several shower heads leak where they are screwed into the wall and might spray on the floor of the bathroom if the shower curtain is not adjusted perfectly.
I have only eaten breakfast in the hotel, and can recommend the breakfast buffet. they will make eggs to order included in the price. The bar also offers a large selection of beers. Staff is very polite and accommodating, and the shuttle is very timely!

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
JPeets, Starwood Hotels at Sheraton DFW Airport Hotel, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thank you for reviewing you stay with us. We love the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds and are pleased you found them comfortable as well. I will be sure to share your comments with our team and have maintenance address the issues you had in the washroom. We hope you will stay with us again soon.
High Desert, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Very nice hotel conveniently located near DFW with free airport shuttle. Far surpassed my expectations for a conference stay. Attentive, polite, very helpful staff. Onsite restaurant was consistently good for breakfast and lunch. Property is in excellent condition and beds are quite comfortable in well appointed room. I'm left wondering why one reviewer left only 3 stars since he could not get coffee until 7am where there is a coffee maker in each room with a Starbucks and Tazo tea selection.

Room Tip: 10th floor room was VERY quiet and great view of airplanes landing.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
JPeets, Starwood Hotels at Sheraton DFW Airport Hotel, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Sheraton DFW - it’s always great to hear that our guests enjoy themselves during their travels. I am pleased that you enjoyed your meals at One 14 Restaurant and that you were able to use the complimentary airport shuttle with ease. We hope to welcome you back on your next trip to the Dallas area.
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

The place was okay with really tiny rooms but I got fortunate with my stay since I got a nasty and rude front desk representative named Jeff. Upon check in and reaching my room I realised the room was as depressing as was Jeff downstairs who checked me in. So i called up and spoke with Jamie a supervisor and she gave me a really good room which helped me stay in the room at peace. The bar is amazing with this great bar tender and his helper.

Room Tip: Speak with Jamie and try and get a room on the higher floor to get a better view of the area.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that Jamie was able to help make your stay more enjoyable. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

It's an airport hotel. Nothing more nothing less. The staff was friendly but mostly indifferent. Rooms are good and beds comfortable. I asked at 6am if I could get coffee somewhere and was told I'd have to wait for the restaurant to open at 7am. Really?

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
scottsdale
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

We stayed here for a quick one night stop in between flights. We are SPG members and were placed on the SPG floor. I kid you not this was the nicest Sheraton we have ever stayed at. We had 2 connecting rooms. Both were furnished beautifully and the beds were beyond comfortable. If I didn't know better I would've thought that I was staying at the Ritz. We had just spent a week in the Atlantis in the Bahamas where the beds were hard as a rock. These heavenly beds were much appreciated after a restless week. Staff was also GREAT!

Room Tip: If you are an SPG member ask for the SPG floor!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Sheraton DFW Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!