I had planned to stay downtown Dallas, but with the state fair and monday night football in town there were no rooms available. I went with the Sheraton DFW and was pleasantly surprised. Airport hotels are hit or miss, but this one is a hit. The staff is extremely nice and very helpful - the rooms have feather pillows and blankets which I am allergic to and the staff immediately changed all the linens when I brought this to their attention. For those who stay in a club room, the staff at the club lounge was also great. The rooms were a nice size and clean. The noise wasn't an issue for me even though my room faced the highway. All in all, I was very happy with this location and would not hesitate to stay again or recommend.
A quick tip: The address of the hotel is a Freeway and my GPS in the rental car took me off the highway and then put me right back on it because the address indicated the hotel was located on the freeway which confused the GPS. The entrance is on Esters, stay on that until you see the hotel entrance... don't get back on the 114!!
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hotel Irving
- Sheraton Grand Hotel Dfw Airport
- Sheraton Grand Hotel Irving Texas
- Sheraton Irving
- Irving Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is convenient to all areas of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and just a short complimentary shuttle ride to and from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Sheraton DFW Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.