“Good Location” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #58 of 76 Hotels in Irving
Hot Springs
“Good Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We stayed at the Wingate by Wyndham during the month of January. We were in town for the NFL playoff game at AT&T Stadium in Arlington. We were pleased with the accomodations. The commute to Arlington was a few miles but really not a bad one. The room was large and well laid out. The area was quiet and easy to get to. There was a problem with the front door when we arrived but was quickly fixed. There is a nice lobby/lounge/breakfast area. The breakfast was a typical one for hotels that serve breakfast. We will be returning to this hotel the next tiem we are in the Dallas area.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Ronkonkoma, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Staying here was not my choice. American Airlines messed up, missed my connecting flight, and here I was, at this hotel. I was surprised because usually the airlines will put you in the cheapest hotel.

From my first conversation with them on the phone to my check-out, the customer service was outstanding. I called them from the airport for a shuttle because I was advised by the airline that the hotel had a 24 hour shuttle too and from the airport. When I called, the front desk told me they did not, however, they picked me up, and advised me to get a voucher from the airline for a taxi (Airline is still fighting me on.)

The driver who picked us up from the hotel, was very generous. He was understanding of our terrible day and was very friendly.

When we got to the hotel, the woman behind the front desk was helpful, letting us know where the close food establishments were, and set up a Taxi for us for the next morning.

The lobby is in the midst of a renovation, but I didn't care. The photo's displayed show what will be a nice lobby, but I was happy to have a room.

The room was very spacious, complete with king size bed and a small sofa. Pretty much a studio suite. The bed was comfortable. The room was clean as was the Bathroom. My only complaint was that the light switch near the door controlled the outlet closest to the window which made no sense.

Overall, as airport hotels go, this was one of the better one's. I am sure once the renovation is complete, it will be even better!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I made reservations to have two beds in e room., as two guys were traveling together. When we went to check in there was only one bed in the room. I had to go stay at a different hotel down the street! Then for Saturday night I wanted to make sure we had two beds, after much discussion with the desk clerk, the room was finally get granted.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Been to Wingate by Wyndham DFW / North Irving? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham DFW / North Irving

Address: 8220 Esters Blvd., Irving, TX 75063
Location: United States > Texas > Irving
Ranked #58 of 76 Hotels in Irving
Hotel Class:3 star — Wingate by Wyndham DFW / North Irving 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham DFW / North Irving reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Dfw / North Irving Hotel Irving
Wingate Irving Dfw Airport

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham DFW / North Irving, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.