“Good location, service ok” 2 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7516 Las Colinas Blvd, Irving, TX 75063   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #13 of 76 Hotels in Irving
Pittsburg, California
“Good location, service ok”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

During my stay on Friday 03/08 it would of been great to have my bedding made up correctly instead of having the blankets and comforter laying on the chair when I enter the room after breakfast with a guess. On saturday 03/09 after telling the front desk and witnessing them calling house cleaning to clean my room when I left to enjoy my vacation. When I return with a guess my bed wasn't made up no clean sheets, no fresh towel to shower, no coffee for the morning to brew, and when I contacted front desk that evening they brought up towels but no face towels. Sunday was my was my last night in the hotel and service was done correctly "Question" is there a reason me the customer has to inform the hotel of there service to really enjoy one and a half night out of 4 nights? I'm now back in california wondering is this the expectation of service if I was to choose to stay at one of the location in San Francisco Ca.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Alpharetta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I stay here frequently and each time I come here I am refreshed by friendly and professional staff and the comfortable rooms. I highly recommend this hotel for business travel. Its a great value and very nice facility

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Maple Grove, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

I stayed for 2 days at the HGI in Irving and it was a wonderful property! The location was convenient to both the office I was visiting, as well as a ton of shopping and restaurants. The lobby was gorgeous, the rooms were comfortable and clean, and the staff was incredibly nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend this property!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Pierport, MI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Very nice rooms that look to have been renovated recently. Everything worked well and check-in check-out was smooth. For some reason my room smelled faintly like BO (and no it wasn't me). Wifi Internet was fast. I would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Cleves
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Best hotel in Los Colinas. Staff is extremely helpful and friendly. Facilities are top notch. Rooms spacious and always clean. Breakfast with made to order eggs are always good. They treat all guests, regardless of Hilton Status, with the same high level of customer service. I can't stay here enought.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Boca Raton, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

I was staying at this hotel last weekend of January while attending convention in Dallas. The hotel is located very close to both airports and 15 miles from convention center. I was greeted with big smile at the reception and offer to try their cookies. It was only chance I had in 2 days. Cookies go fast and I know why. The room was clean and large. Everything worked. AC worked too hard making too much noise, but mot enough to ask for another room. The breakfast was good and reasonable. There are plenty restaurants around with walking distance. Internet was working with acceptable speed. No noise from street. During summer try not to get room 107. Large condenser and few small one to close. If will be in Dallas again, would stay at this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Stayed here for a business trip in December 2012. Well maintained property with very friendly staff. They upgraded me and gave me a wonderful welcome package for my Hilton Diamond status. Large, comfortable room. The first room they gave me on top floor had a noisy heater, and they quickly moved me to another suite which was much quieter. I didn't have to go back down to front desk - just a quick call and it was all taken care of. Super breakfast with all the fixings and great service. Great location just S of DFW and near all the major highways.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Las Colinas? Share your experiences!