“Great hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 76 Hotels in Irving
Dallas
“Great hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

We recently had a 2 day conference at the hotel. ALL of the hotel staff, especially LaMonica and Humberto were outstanding! Our attendance was not what we had originally hoped for, but the hotel was very accommodating to changes we requested. Love the great breakfast buffet. The location is good and has plenty of shopping and restaurants near by. This was the second time we have booked the conference with this hotel and will surely do it in the future when we are in the area!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel a couple of times due to business in Dallas, this hotel is perfectly located for my office. The hotel it's self is very clean and staff are always very friendly and always happy to help. The rooms are of a great size, larger than your standard UK Hilton room.
The breakfasts are okay although i did sometime venture out to local restaurants for breakfast due to a limited choice at the hotel. The outdoor pool area is small but clean and perfect for what i wanted.
I would certainty stay here again due to the location.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Burbank, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

We stayed here for a friend's wedding weekend. The location was relatively close to both airports, and had a large shopping/dining area within walking distance. Also, it's not too far from downtown, but it is in a separate area. The room we stayed in was clean and quiet. Good service from the front desk as well...and free cookies, not bad!

Room Tip: We always choose top floor and corner room, so not to be disturbed by surrounding noise.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Had a reunion event there on Friday through Sunday, and service and staff was absolutely wonderful. They made sure that our event was a true unforgettable and pleasureable memory. I would have no problem recommending this hotel to friends and family. My plan is to go back for another visit and stay and I live in the area just for a weekend get a way from my own house.

• Stayed August 2012
Gardendale, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

I had plenty of motels to choose from when I went to Cowboy Stadium for the Bama vs Michigan game, I chose Hilton Garden Inn, always clean, all rooms have fridge and microwave and the best beds and the American Grill!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

I have to give this HGI a 5, I just have to.

This property has to be the most unique HGI ever. Usually, I know what to expect in a HGI, but I was totally thrown off by the chic (I only use that word if I have to) decor in the lobby. I'll post pictures!

Stayed here under my Hilton employee discount for business/leisure. Renee greeted me with a smile and was so kind and informing throughout the little time we talked. As we started talking about the hospitality industry, she told me something I didn't know which was that this HGI was the very first to be built in TX. Working for Hilton myself, I found that to be interesting!

The lobby/bar/restaurant area is beautifully decorated, but please stay tuned for what I have to say about the outdoor/pool area!

The outdoor/pool area has LED lights around and in it, there are several secluded areas with comfortable outdoor sectionals. My jaw dropped when I saw about 6 cabanas by the pool. At a HGI?! That is too cool. HGI's worldwide should make that standard. I will never look at another HGI the same again. Kudos to the owner! There is music playing in the background which adds to an already warm and inviting atmosphere. Also, if you chose to dine at the hotel - you have the option to be seated outdoors in a nice dining area near the pool.

Our rooms were immaculate, super clean and smelled so good! I also love how there are outlets everywhere you turn. All hotels should have outlets in their lamps these days. What's taking some so long?

Plenty of parking.

Oh yea, I am definitely returning.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Alpharetta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

I have stayed here several times and each time my stay has been excellent. The staff is very friendly and professional, the facilities are clean and updated, breakfast was standard issue but very good and you have to love the free evening, fresh baked cookies. Good value and a great business hotel. The beds are amazing!

Room Tip: Stay here vs. the other leading travel hotel.... better facility and better value
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Las Colinas? Share your experiences!