“Gat place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Comanche, Texas
“Gat place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I was traveling to Oklahoma and stopped in Las Colinas to visit my kids. This was my first long trip after a serious knee injury & surgery, so I was hoping for a comfortable hotel. I found that and more at the Comfort Suites in Las Colinas. The staff was helpful, courteous, and professional. The room was clean and spacious - very comfortable. Breakfast was good with a nice variety.

I especially want to thank Nacho, for calling me back quickly to make my reservation, and Gail, for being there when I checked in and when I checked out! I travel this route every 3-4 months and will definitely stop here again.

Room Tip: Not all Comfort Suites have an elevator (this one does), so be sure to ask about that if stairs are...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Tracey L, General Manager at Comfort Suites Las Colinas Center, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Can I just say that when our guests remember us by name & make an effort to tell other people how great they think we are, I get very excited! Every hotel in the Las Colinas area has all the amenities most guests are looking for- it's the service the hotel provides that makes the difference. So thank you, thank you for recognizing we are a cut above the rest! Please come back and see again....we would love to see you!

116 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Lubbock, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Me and my wife had a chance to stay their for a weekend, and must say that the service was very friendly and courteous; (front desk and cook).

This is the second time we have stayed at this particular one, we are normally off of I 20.
I can say we will be staying their again.

Thank you!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Awesome review- thanks so much! We love to hear how we are doing, but the fact that you come back is the best review ever! We certainly enjoy seeing familiar faces & can't wait to see you again- soon, hopefully!
Longview, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

Good service. Good clean room. Nothing fancy but all things done well. Used my choice points to stay and passed other hotels in less than 5 minutes from this hotel that was not available. It was worth it!

• Stayed November 2012
Thank you for reviewing our hotel.......good service & good rooms...that's the goal! Please choose us again in the future. Even if you are not using your Choice Privileges points, we have very competitive rates in the Las Colinas area. And we will definitely take good care of you!! Thanks again!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I travel a fair amount and look for reasonably priced, clean hotels. This one fits that description. The rooms appear to have been newly decorated. They are very clean and comfortable. The large flat screen TV is a nice bonus as is the free breakfast which includes fresh waffles, eggs, etc. I must comment on the staff. Both managers, Gail and Tracey went above and beyond in making me feel welcome. I was laid over in Dallas due to the hurricane and chose this hotel because Gail was so helpful when I called to make the reservation. WHen I arrived there were issues with my company's corporate card. The manager, Tracey took charge, told me she would work it out and not to worry about it...she put me in a nice room and said she would find a great place for me to relax and enjoy dinner...she was a woman of her word! Nacho at the front desk was wonderful and also made my stay very enjoyable as did Ron, the kind and friendly shuttle driver. If you want a clean room with a decent breakfast (free) and staff that exmpify the best in hospitality then this is the place for you. It is located in an office park but the room was quiet. THere is a large strip mall within walking or shuttle distance that has a lot of restaurants to choose from and the shuttle will take you to local places of interest as well as to the airport. The best value for a $99/night stay.

Room Tip: facing away from the main road is likely quieter than facing the main road.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
What a fantstic review! Thank you so much! I remember your stay....I am so glad we could take care of you while you were with us. While it's our goal to make everyone feel at home when they are here, it is especially important to provide a relaxing, stress-free environment for our guests that are "stranded" in the DFW area. Thanks again for your wonderful comments on our service and the cleanliness of the hotel. I hope if you find yourself back in our neck of the woods, you have the opportunity to stay a little longer.
La Marque, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

We recently spent a few days in the Dallas area, and we booked this hotel based on the amenities (breakfast, airport shuttle) and the price. We were thrilled with the cleanliness of the room, the quiet area, the really filling hot breakfast, and especially the staff...We couldn't have asked for more personal and friendly service...We were allowed to check out late (after 3pm) because of late airplane departures and we were made to feel at home while we were there...We will CERTAINLY stay at this hotel again...Thank you to all the staff!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
ronandgail, Manager at Comfort Suites Las Colinas Center, responded to this review, December 30, 2012
Thank You for you great review of our hotel. It's really helps us to stay motivated and on top of the quality of service we are providing for our guests. Our mission is to improve on every area within our hotel establishment. With the hot breakfast as well as the complimentary shuttle service and so many other ammenties that we provide, we believe the value here is unrivaled and it was certainly our pleasure to assist you with the extra time in the hotel, anything we can do to make your journey more pleasurable! We hope to see you again soon!
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Let me start off with how nice the rooms were, specially for the price! The front desk people couldn't be nicer. Breakfast was more than I expected. :) I accidently left some clothing items in the closet and did not realize it until we got home the next day. (I live in another state.) I told them what the items were and they kindly sent them to my house. I was so relieved that I would not be without one of my favorite dresses! I will definitely be back again next year and stay in this hotel again.
Thank You, "Nacho" & Tracy for taking care of my issue in such a timely manor!
BOOMER SOONER!!! :)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank You so much for the great comment, we appreciate the nice words and we do not take it lightly when our guests can say they had a great stay with us! We have worked hard on every aspect of our service and it thankfully shows in our unwavering ability to serve and to satisfy. We do believe that you get a great deal for your dollars spent here. We are also happy that we were able to get your clothes returned back to you in a timely manner, understanding that we will always try to do our best to accomodate you in any way we can. Once again, thank you for the great review and we hope to see you again in the near future.
Irving, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

I've been staying at the Las Colinas Comfort Suites for about 4 years for work and it has been my home away from home. They have improved on service during this time frame with personnel changes. The breakfast menu could improve by offering more variety, but overall a good hotel with good service. Ask for Tracy.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review us! We certainly appreciate all of the comments and suggestions. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to know that over the course of the 4 years you've been staying with us you've seen improvements in the guest service we provide. If you have time, please email me and let me know your suggestions regarding the variety of breakfast items we serve. I am always interested in ways to make our guest's stay more enjoyable! Thanks again!!

Been to Comfort Suites Las Colinas Center? Share your experiences!