“Great deal and location.” 4 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #21 of 76 hotels in Irving
GreenLeadersBronze level
Longview, Texas
“Great deal and location.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

Good service. Good clean room. Nothing fancy but all things done well. Used my choice points to stay and passed other hotels in less than 5 minutes from this hotel that was not available. It was worth it!

• Stayed November 2012
Tracey L, General Manager at Comfort Suites Las Colinas Center, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Thank you for reviewing our hotel.......good service & good rooms...that's the goal! Please choose us again in the future. Even if you are not using your Choice Privileges points, we have very competitive rates in the Las Colinas area. And we will definitely take good care of you!! Thanks again!

116 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I travel a fair amount and look for reasonably priced, clean hotels. This one fits that description. The rooms appear to have been newly decorated. They are very clean and comfortable. The large flat screen TV is a nice bonus as is the free breakfast which includes fresh waffles, eggs, etc. I must comment on the staff. Both managers, Gail and Tracey went above and beyond in making me feel welcome. I was laid over in Dallas due to the hurricane and chose this hotel because Gail was so helpful when I called to make the reservation. WHen I arrived there were issues with my company's corporate card. The manager, Tracey took charge, told me she would work it out and not to worry about it...she put me in a nice room and said she would find a great place for me to relax and enjoy dinner...she was a woman of her word! Nacho at the front desk was wonderful and also made my stay very enjoyable as did Ron, the kind and friendly shuttle driver. If you want a clean room with a decent breakfast (free) and staff that exmpify the best in hospitality then this is the place for you. It is located in an office park but the room was quiet. THere is a large strip mall within walking or shuttle distance that has a lot of restaurants to choose from and the shuttle will take you to local places of interest as well as to the airport. The best value for a $99/night stay.

Room Tip: facing away from the main road is likely quieter than facing the main road.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
What a fantstic review! Thank you so much! I remember your stay....I am so glad we could take care of you while you were with us. While it's our goal to make everyone feel at home when they are here, it is especially important to provide a relaxing, stress-free environment for our guests that are "stranded" in the DFW area. Thanks again for your wonderful comments on our service and the cleanliness of the hotel. I hope if you find yourself back in our neck of the woods, you have the opportunity to stay a little longer.
La Marque, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

We recently spent a few days in the Dallas area, and we booked this hotel based on the amenities (breakfast, airport shuttle) and the price. We were thrilled with the cleanliness of the room, the quiet area, the really filling hot breakfast, and especially the staff...We couldn't have asked for more personal and friendly service...We were allowed to check out late (after 3pm) because of late airplane departures and we were made to feel at home while we were there...We will CERTAINLY stay at this hotel again...Thank you to all the staff!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
ronandgail, Manager at Comfort Suites Las Colinas Center, responded to this review, December 30, 2012
Thank You for you great review of our hotel. It's really helps us to stay motivated and on top of the quality of service we are providing for our guests. Our mission is to improve on every area within our hotel establishment. With the hot breakfast as well as the complimentary shuttle service and so many other ammenties that we provide, we believe the value here is unrivaled and it was certainly our pleasure to assist you with the extra time in the hotel, anything we can do to make your journey more pleasurable! We hope to see you again soon!
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Let me start off with how nice the rooms were, specially for the price! The front desk people couldn't be nicer. Breakfast was more than I expected. :) I accidently left some clothing items in the closet and did not realize it until we got home the next day. (I live in another state.) I told them what the items were and they kindly sent them to my house. I was so relieved that I would not be without one of my favorite dresses! I will definitely be back again next year and stay in this hotel again.
Thank You, "Nacho" & Tracy for taking care of my issue in such a timely manor!
BOOMER SOONER!!! :)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank You so much for the great comment, we appreciate the nice words and we do not take it lightly when our guests can say they had a great stay with us! We have worked hard on every aspect of our service and it thankfully shows in our unwavering ability to serve and to satisfy. We do believe that you get a great deal for your dollars spent here. We are also happy that we were able to get your clothes returned back to you in a timely manner, understanding that we will always try to do our best to accomodate you in any way we can. Once again, thank you for the great review and we hope to see you again in the near future.
Irving, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

I've been staying at the Las Colinas Comfort Suites for about 4 years for work and it has been my home away from home. They have improved on service during this time frame with personnel changes. The breakfast menu could improve by offering more variety, but overall a good hotel with good service. Ask for Tracy.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review us! We certainly appreciate all of the comments and suggestions. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to know that over the course of the 4 years you've been staying with us you've seen improvements in the guest service we provide. If you have time, please email me and let me know your suggestions regarding the variety of breakfast items we serve. I am always interested in ways to make our guest's stay more enjoyable! Thanks again!!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I was shocked at the excellent hotel I found here. The room I had was extremely spacious, quiet, very well furnished, and had an incredible bed. I was extremely impressed with the front desk attandent, Nacho. He was personable and funny.

The location is a little tucked away, but easy to get back to once found.

I absolutely loved my stay here and would highly recommend the place for anyone who needs a convenient location near DFW. I honestly could not believe the VALUE of the room I had.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
ronandgail, Manager at Comfort Suites Las Colinas Center, responded to this review, December 29, 2012
WOW! Thank you for the awesome review! You are the reason we strive so hard to make your stay here a memorable one! We do believe that this hotel is a great value, it does have wonderfully spacious rooms and many other added benefits, including an absolute great breakfast, as you well know. Our service here is geared specifically for you, our valued guest and your satisfaction is paramount to every thing we strive to achieve. We are keenly aware that there are many hotels in the area that you could have chosen, and we do not take it lightly that you decided to give us a chance. We are, hidden in the midst of a corporate sector, but many of our guest, like you also believe that because of this, we are a diamond in the rough and MacArthur Blvd, at just steps away, is like having just about anything at your disposal you could ask for. Thank you once again for the great review and we sincerely hope that when your travel plans send you our way, that you'll once again stop by and say hello.
Irving, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Second time to stay at this excellent hotel. Great price, great free breakfast, great air conditioning, great front desk staff, great location. Thank you for providing an amazing place to be home away from home. Even when a 3.4 earthquake hit Irving,Texas at 11:05 PM on September 29, 2012 we felt safe. Definitely a keeper!

Room Tip: Third floor, end of hall away from elevators and ice.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
We absolutely Thank you so much for your continued patronage of our hotel. It speaks volumes to us that you have enjoyed your stays with us and have decided to let us serve you once more.
We strive for perfection in every area of the service we provide, but we also know that there are things we can improve upon and we feel like we are headed in the right direction when we see our guests returning and enjoying their stays with us, even in the midst of an earthquake!
It is our guests like you who make us believe that the value and service here is unrivaled and second to none and we appreciate all your great comments, and we will certainly continue striving to earn your loyalty.

Been to Comfort Suites Las Colinas Center? Share your experiences!