“Very Impressive!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Very Impressive!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I was shocked at the excellent hotel I found here. The room I had was extremely spacious, quiet, very well furnished, and had an incredible bed. I was extremely impressed with the front desk attandent, Nacho. He was personable and funny.

The location is a little tucked away, but easy to get back to once found.

I absolutely loved my stay here and would highly recommend the place for anyone who needs a convenient location near DFW. I honestly could not believe the VALUE of the room I had.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
ronandgail, Manager at Comfort Suites Las Colinas Center, responded to this review, December 29, 2012
WOW! Thank you for the awesome review! You are the reason we strive so hard to make your stay here a memorable one! We do believe that this hotel is a great value, it does have wonderfully spacious rooms and many other added benefits, including an absolute great breakfast, as you well know. Our service here is geared specifically for you, our valued guest and your satisfaction is paramount to every thing we strive to achieve. We are keenly aware that there are many hotels in the area that you could have chosen, and we do not take it lightly that you decided to give us a chance. We are, hidden in the midst of a corporate sector, but many of our guest, like you also believe that because of this, we are a diamond in the rough and MacArthur Blvd, at just steps away, is like having just about anything at your disposal you could ask for. Thank you once again for the great review and we sincerely hope that when your travel plans send you our way, that you'll once again stop by and say hello.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Irving, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Second time to stay at this excellent hotel. Great price, great free breakfast, great air conditioning, great front desk staff, great location. Thank you for providing an amazing place to be home away from home. Even when a 3.4 earthquake hit Irving,Texas at 11:05 PM on September 29, 2012 we felt safe. Definitely a keeper!

Room Tip: Third floor, end of hall away from elevators and ice.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
We absolutely Thank you so much for your continued patronage of our hotel. It speaks volumes to us that you have enjoyed your stays with us and have decided to let us serve you once more.
We strive for perfection in every area of the service we provide, but we also know that there are things we can improve upon and we feel like we are headed in the right direction when we see our guests returning and enjoying their stays with us, even in the midst of an earthquake!
It is our guests like you who make us believe that the value and service here is unrivaled and second to none and we appreciate all your great comments, and we will certainly continue striving to earn your loyalty.
Colfax, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I'm a long-time TripAdvisor user and based on what I had read about this hotel, I was expecting a much nicer place. Let me start with the positives, though: The front desk staff was helpful (Nacho in particular), the breakfast was delicious, and the whirlpool tub was great (except that the jets looked dirty). Now, the not-so-positive aspects: The exterior of the hotel needs updating--a new paint job for starters. It appears that they updated the interior of the hotel recently, but there was definitely a lack of attention to detail: patches on the wall left unpainted and the tiles on the bathroom floor moved under my feet. The TV reception was poor with lots of static (which annoyed my football-loving husband), and there is NO exercise room. (Normally, I wouldn't care about the lack of exercise equipment, but I was really hoping to run on a treadmill to keep up with my half marathon training.) The hotel lobby is clean and updated, but more often than not, when we walked through there it was so cold, it felt like a morgue. I wanted to exit the hotel as quick as possible. Needless to say, when we travel back to Dallas next fall, we will be staying in a different hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Tracey L, General Manager at Comfort Suites Las Colinas Center, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. While I'm delighted that we provided a delicious breakfast and a helpful front desk staff, I am disappointed that your experience was still less than satisfactory. I have resolved most of the issues addressed- bathroom tiles, TV reception, brand new Treadmill in our exercise room. And I will continue to work until the remaining problems are resolved as well- exterior paint, etc. I am sorry we were unable to take care of these during your stay. Of course, we would love the opportunity to show you how seriously we take all of our guests' comments. So, upon your return in the fall, please consider us. Thanks again, for your review. And please feel free to contact me at any time.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

I held a small company meeting at the Comfort Suites Las Colinas and they did an excellent job taking care of us. I would definitely go back there. Excellent staff!! The meeting room was as described, neat, clean and ready when we arrived.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for looking us up and deciding to stay and use our meeting space. We are happy that you found our hotel to your liking and satisfaction, and we sincerely hope that when you need to use our meeting space again or maybe just a comfortable and inviting room to stay the night in, you'll think of us. We like to think that we do offer our guests an absolute great value in quality and service! Thank You!
Aiken, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I just wanted you to know that we had a great stay in your hotel at the Comfort Suites - Las Colinas Center. Gail (the manager or assistant manager) was very nice, courteous, and helpful everytime we came to her with an issue or question. Anytime I am in this area I will be staying at this hotel. She went out of her way to make sure our stay was enjoyable and relaxing.
Regards,
Steve Lee - Aiken, SC.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
First and foremost we would like to thank you for your review of our hotel, it is greatly appreciated! We take great care to achieve the very best customer service possible, and we like to think that our staff exemplifies that effort! It is our guests who make the difference and ultimately leads us to our high standards, believing that we simply try our best to serve and satisfy! Thank you once again and when you find yourself in our area again, please don't hesitate to come and visit with us again!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

I was happily surprised to find a gem in the heart of Irving Texas. The Comfort Suites Colinas is situated in a quite office park area, that has fast access to several highways. I was easily able to find it with my GPS coming from the Airport.
My check in was smooth and I got the room size (King) and floor I had requested. As for the accommodations, the room was lovely and big. There was several nice touches such as a breakfast in bed tray, and I especially appreciated a DVD player. Since I was there for four nights, I was able to rent movies from the Red Box at a local Kroger and watch them at my convenience.
I met Tracy the Manager, she's very professional and knows how to make her guests feel at home. She had a nightly Manager's Happy Hour, that helped hold me over until dinner.
And the morning breakfast buffet was one of the best I've had at a Comfort Suites anywhere.
So my compliments to the staff and management for exceptional hospitality!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Tracey L, General Manager at Comfort Suites Las Colinas Center, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words! Guest service really is our focus & I can't tell you how happy it makes me to hear our staff went above and beyond. Come back & see us, and I promise we'll do the same again!
Arlington, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

The staff is so friendly and extremely helpful no matter how much I bothered them. The breakfast was delicious my daughter enjoyed making her own waffles. The area is extremely quiet, but close to lots of places to shop and eat. The room was roomy enough for our family of 3. We didn't want to leave they make you feel so at home. Definitely my top 5 for hotel stays.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thanks for such an awesome review! We are so glad you chose to stay with us. We work so hard to please our guests, and it is nice to hear that we took such great care of you and your family. Please come back & visit us again soon!

Been to Comfort Suites Las Colinas Center? Share your experiences!