“Friendly staff, nice clean hotel” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #26 of 76 Hotels in Irving
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Friendly staff, nice clean hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I stayed here recently for business. The hotel is located in a great area near a lot of shops and restaurants. It is in a nice quiet location and is easy to find.
The staff was friendly and helpful. My breakfast both mornings in the Bistro was delicious.

The fitness room was clean, all equipment was working and I didn't have to wait to use a machine.

My room was clean and everything worked but, the hotel is in need of some updating, some fresh paint, and a little "sprucing up".

Overall it was a good stay.

Room Tip: 2nd floor with courtyard view
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Sarah D, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Las Colinas, responded to this review, yesterday
Thank you for your comments. I am glad you enjoyed your breakfast in the Bistro and engineering and I will work on areas that need some attention.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This was a very clean hotel and the staff was very friendly and helpful at all times. We stayed for the texas race which was not to far from the track. The location was also a great location it was in a very safe area. The air condition also worked great I really didn't have any complaints which im very picky when I book a room.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
I am glad you enjoyed your stay while you attended the race. The hotel is an easy shot to the Texas Motor Speedway that most do not realize.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Stayed here this past weekend while in town for my fathers wedding. I had a king bed room. The Room as well as the hotel was clean and well put together, the front desk people were super pleasant and friendly which I looved! They really seemed to care about making people comfy. I thought it was amazing they had a food bistro/Starbucks bar in the lobby since I never seen that before and it was really convenient. The gym could use a bit of an upgrade with some free weights, but is good enough for a simple cardio workout. All in all it was a great stay and would definitely come back!

Room Tip: Great Service, Great Accomadations
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Sarah D, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Las Colinas, responded to this review, 5 days ago
I appreciate you taking the time to give us your comments on your recent stay. The Bistro along with Starbucks are fairly new concept for the brand but has been very poplular with our guests. Concerning the exercise area, we will look at what we are able to do to provide our guest with more options.Thank you
Spring Hill, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

veey, very welcoming checkin after a long day of travel. Homer was extremely professional and attentive. I opted out of housekeeping for extra rewards points, but room was well stocked and very clean on my arrival. They have food for purchase at a nice bar, as well as alcoholic drinks until 10pm. There is no free breakfast, but you can enjoy your favorite Starbucks drinks. There is no microwave in the room, but Homer offered to bring one to the room. They have a microwave for use near the pantry where there are snack foods and microwave meals for purchase. Room had a refrigerator, coffee, and Paul Mitchell toiletries. I had forgotten my toothbrush, but Homer provided one for me. The swimming pool was clean and inviting, and the gym was adequate for cardio workouts. Overall, I will stay again. Cab ride from DFW is about $25, and the staff is happy to make arrangements for taxi/shuttle service once you are there. They do have a shuttle around town, but the hours are limited.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Sarah D, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Las Colinas, responded to this review, 1 week ago
I am happy you enjoyed your stay and i appreciate you taking the time to list many of the amenities our hotel has to offer. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I currently stayed at this hotel on business travel and was extremely amazed by the quality of customer service and accommodations. Highly recommend! Great atmosphere at the bar area! Breakfast was great also...Brittany and Reily are GREAT!

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Sarah D, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Las Colinas, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for your nice comments about the staff at the hotel. I will be sure to let Brittany and Reilly know that you appreciated their service.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was a nice hotel for the money. I had business in Irving and it was perfectly fine. It's clean well located with nice people and a good lobby to sit and have a drink with someone. I recommend it for anyone who is not a high maintenance person

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write s cpmment about your stay at the Las Colinas Courtyard. Yours is the kind of comments a general Manager loves to receive. The Bistro area is a nice place to relax and enjoy good conversation.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2015

The hotel is a bit dated but the value for the area isnt bad. A musty smell permiated te lower floors of the building. The staff was friendly and was very accomodating. Ultimately, I think there are some better options in the area.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Sarah D, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Las Colinas, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for your comments concerning the hotel. I will look into what may have caused the musty smell on the lower floor and get addressed and I appreciate you bringing this to my attention. The staff takes great pride in providing service to our guests and we hope you reconsider staying with us on your next visit.

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Las Colinas? Share your experiences!