You added Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   605 Meadow Creek Dr, Irving, TX 75038 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe Dallas - Las Colinas)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #67 of 76 Hotels in Irving
Dallas, TX
“Don't do it!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After checking in next door at the extended stay america and was grossed out. I was told that for $15.00 more a night I can stay next door at the extended stay america deluxe. It was better but after all the money I have already spent I could have got a better deal online somewhere else. I gave this hotel an extra star only because it was a little better than the next door sister property they wanted me to stay in. The beds in this hotel are so hard I'm now headed over to the chiropractor to fix my back. If they would not be so cheap and invest in better beds I would have gave at least a 3 star. A star was deducted for poor condition of lobby and checkin desk along with another star deducted because hallway carpets are in dying need of repair.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr., responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Please know that we do apologize that you did not find the bed during your stay comfortable and that you found our lobby and carpets to be outdated. In response to your feedback, I would like to let you know that we are in the process of changing out our beds and that we are continually working to update and improve our common areas. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at dlc@extendedstay.com. We sincerely hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Generally for long stays I've always done well with Extend Stay America hotels.

This one was absolutely the worst hotel experience I've ever had, bar none. The hotel wreaks of body order and cigarette smoke masked by horrible room fresheners. Even when I asked for another room it was a little better but you could still smell it right always.10/27/1410/27/1410/27/14

The laundry/vending machine door sticks so badly that you have to really hit it hard with your shoulder to open it. I hit it and bruised my shoulder. Laundry cost $2 in quarters and $2 to dry. There is a sign that says quarters are available but they won't give you more than $4 on any given day and you get a little attitude from the 3 employees hanging around the office.

There is free wifi but it is extremely unstable and slow. The hotel has nothing to do with it and you have to call a support company that is only able to reboot the wifi devices and your laptop. They assume that 500k download speeds are the best you should be able to get. YOu can buy faster speeds but it's not cheap.

The websites all state that breakfast is included in the price of your room but it's limited to extremely weak coffee or watered down Orange Juice. You can get a green apple or some junk food energy bars. Neither of which is friendly to diabetics.

Most of the staff I ran into or talked to were anything BUT friendly or helpful.

I would never stay in this hotel again nor would I recommend it to ANYONE else

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Please know that we are sincerely sorry for the odor you experienced during your stay. In response to your feedback, I and my staff are making the necessary steps to improve the odor of the general areas of the hotel. As well, I am sorry that our laundry machine was difficult to open and that you received poor service from my staff while trying to get change for the machines. I will have my maintenance engineer repair our laundry machines, and I will work with my staff to review our customer service standards so that your experience is not repeated. I am also sorry to read that our Wi-Fi and grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your needs. Your feedback on these issues will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at dlc@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay for the rest of your tenure here.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2014

So disappointed and mad at myself for choosing this hotel...will never stay at an Extended Stay again. The ratings showed a score of 8 out of 10 for what you get for the price, so I assumed that the rooms were really nice. When we checked in, I had no idea we would not have maid service and shocked at how the rooms looked. The room had the bare minimum, and the bed was smaller than a King...maybe barely a Queen. I'm so upset because I could have spent about $10 more per night and stayed at a much nicer hotel with better accommodations. The grab'n go breakfast was a joke. They should save their money on the granola bars provided and put it towards improving their room quality.

Room Tip: Best tip I can give, is don't stay here.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

The room was dusty. I needed clean towels and was told that housekeeping only services the room every 8 days and that if I needed towels that I would have to bring them to the front desk to swap them out. I guess I also had to take out my own trash.

• Stayed August 2014
Sao Paulo, SP
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Management at this location need to trained to be more accommodating and polite, at least when I stayed there in April they did show any courtesy when there is problem.
Other management team at Extended Stay America in Las Colinas are much better to accommodate customer.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr., responded to this review, July 29, 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so we are disappointed to hear that you felt our management was not accommodating to any issues you experienced during your stay. We can assure you that we have reinforced the importance of quality service with all members of our staff to ensure your experience is not repeated.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact us at dlc@extendedstay.com. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
Austin, TX
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I frequently go to Dallas for business and have noticed quite a downward trend in both this Extended Stay and the one next door on Green Park Drive over the past year. In general, while the rooms look out dated, I expect that from this level of hotel.

However, I have been quite surprised by the lack of cleanliness in the rooms. Over the past year, I have noticed more and more debris and smells and general lack of hygiene at both of these hotels. On several occasions, I have heard desk staff make reference to absence of house keepers or ineptitude of house keeping in front of the guests so this seems to be a known problem. Also, I have noticed a lack of professionalism with the desk staff as well as they seem irritated or excessively slow about dealing with guests. On more than one occasion, I have showed up at the desk to check in and had to wander around and look for someone to check me in since the front desk was vacant for 15 minutes or more.

In short, there are plenty of other hotels in the area with much more professional staff and effective house keepers. It seems like these hotels are trending toward a lower end clientel as well and perhaps they do not care so much about the cleanliness. The folks at the bagel shop down the street advised me that the extended stay hotel on Carnaby Street seems to have some prostitution and drug dealing happening out of them and I suspect that may be the way these are headed since they are alienating their more professional business clients.

Room Tip: Make sure that your room is clean and check for bed bugs before you set anything down. I usually set...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Cary, IL
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

Good location, but not much else that makes this place desirable. My room has a strange (sweet) smell - rather odd. There was one plastic cup in the bathroom - and I asked for another one at the front desk and he couldn't find another one. They took out all dishes, glasses and silverware from the room. My coffee in the morning wasn't real hot and I thought I'd heat it up in the microwave in my room - which I found wasn't working. The maintenance guy said the microwave had been broken for a while in my room. Their grab & go breakfast is VERY LIMITED.

Room Tip: To get a "good room" look for a different hotel.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr., responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Thank you for posting a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our location. Still, I apologize that your room had an unpleasant odor during your visit. As well, I am sorry that your microwave was not working. I will be meeting with our housekeeping and maintenance staffs to ensure these issues are properly addressed. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr.

Address: 605 Meadow Creek Dr, Irving, TX 75038 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe Dallas - Las Colinas)
Location: United States > Texas > Irving
Ranked #67 of 76 Hotels in Irving
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Irving Extended Stay
Extended Stay Irving

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.