“Not a place I'd stay again” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr.

You added Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   605 Meadow Creek Dr, Irving, TX 75038 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe Dallas - Las Colinas)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #66 of 76 Hotels in Irving
Jacksonville Beach, Florida, USA
“Not a place I'd stay again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

I booked this on Priceline so I got a really good deal $29. Even at that price I would not stay here again. It was not clean, the exterior lighting was poor and there were people wandering around in the parking lot. I really did not feel safe. The room smelled, the microwave did not work, there are no hangers and the bed was not great. The check-in process was ok and the clerk was ok too. I guess you get what you pay for and next time I will choose a hotel above 2 stars.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr., responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about the front desk agent and efficiency of the check-in process ; however, we apologize that you did not feel safe while staying at the hotel because of the exterior lightning. I was disappointed to read about the housekeeping issues you mentioned, the missing hangers and the quality of the bed. I have reviewed your comments with the entire staff including housekeeping to ensure that your experience does not happen again in the future. We also walked the parking lot and I glad to report that all the poles and building lights are operational.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please contact me, at dlc@extendedstay.com, if you would like to discuss this further. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Orlando, Florida, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I booked this hotel bc I'm transitioning to Dallas from Orlando and they advertise on their website that they allow dogs. My dogs are both over 50 lbs. so I called the hotel two times within the course of a week to ensure that this would be ok. Both hotel employees that I spoke with said that this would be fine as their policy was dogs under 80 lbs.. When I arrived at the hotel last night I was told by the front desk agent that the General Manager didn't want my dogs to be at the hotel. I was dumbfounded. If they didn't want the dogs at the hotel why did two different employees say that it was ok and why do they advertise it on their website? Long story short the front desk agent called the General Manager and the message was that I wasn't welcome to stay at this hotel with my dogs. I have been in the hospitality industry my entire adult life and I have never been treated in this manner in any of my travels. I never complain because I'm in the business but this was unacceptable on so many levels. They didn't even have the curtesy to call me prior to check in and let me know that my dogs weren't welcome in this hotel. They waited until I loaded my car up and drove to the hotel to tell me that my family wasn't welcome. If you own a dog or have any passion for hospitality and treating people correctly don't waste your time or money at this hotel. False advertising and dishonest customer service. This hotel does both very well.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I don't understand how anyone could be so dissatisfied with this hotel to leave a one star. EVERYTHING was VERY clean, amenities included everything listed, and the hotel staff was VERY kind and VERY helpful. What more could you ask for for the price? I really enjoyed my stay here and felt very safe, clean, and comfortable. The location couldn't have been better for us since it was 10 minutes from the airport and 15 minutes from the city. There are great restaurants both cheap and expensive within a 5 to 10 minute drive. Both Six Flags parks are also only a 15 minute drive. Perfect. The only thing I could ask for would be provided shampoo and firmer pillows for my wife's bad back. The pool was small but very clean and a great temperature. The breakfast bar could also include some real breakfast instead of apples and add-water oatmeal. A waffle maker, yogurt, and some milk and cereal isn't a lot to ask. Nick at the front desk answered any question we had, provided great service, and acted very kindly and professionally. Overall an excellent business which could use a few improvements like anything else.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor are quicker to access since the steps are at each end of the building while...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Niles, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

We stayed only two days and the room was clean and furnished as advertised. We got a very good rate by using a blind bid on Priceline. The breakfast bar food selections were not very good. I don't drink coffee but my traveling companion said it was very good.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
DFWCC, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr., responded to this review, April 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you felt your stay with us was great. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Norman, Oklahoma
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I travel weekly on business and was, by far, the worst hotel I have stayed in. When I arrived there was no one at the front desk. Someone yelled from another room, "Is someone out there? Do you need me?" When I answered yes, that I needed to check in, she grudgingly came up front to check me in. The bathroom had not been cleaned by maid service. There was long, black hair and lots of it in the tub and bits of soap/face scrub. There were no toiletries. The kitchen was missing the coffee items for the in-room coffee. I asked the front desk to have maid service come clean it, please. She said they were no longer there and she would have to come clean it, "Even though it is NOT my job." She repeatedly told me cleaning is not part of her job. There was NO coffee bar. There was only coffee during the breakfast hours of 6 to 9 am (which is a much shorter breakfast than their other properties feature). The pool was closed. It had not been cleaned and had a tarp over it even though it is spring in TX and was in the high 70s while I was there. I have stayed in another of the same chain's properties multiple times (Homestead Suites on Carnaby - also in Las Colinas). Trust me. Stay there instead.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
DFWCC, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr., responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that we did not live up to your expectations. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I will be meeting with my team to address your concerns. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at dlc@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Stayed Here for a week, For an official trip with family, Nice and cool surrounding, All the basic amenities provided, but its simple and not very fancy.Breakfast served . Affordable price ...Nice staff .....courteous ...had a nice time. there . few good hotels are at stone throwing distance ... overall nice experience

Room Tip: Nice for a business trip , Quiet rooms
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
DFWCC, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr., responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you had an enjoyable stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Paris Tx
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

my wife and i enjoyed our stay at the hotel. everyone was so nice and courteous. we are looking forward to going there again. i highly recommend this hotel to anyone that want to have that home away from home feeling. its in a real nice safe location. its close by shopping centers,and shopping malls,restaurants,grocery stores,super walmart,movie theaters,and many other things you would like to do.

Room Tip: All of it is nice
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
DFWCC, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr., responded to this review, October 21, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that we were able to accommplish our goal of providing a home away from home experience for our guests. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr.

Address: 605 Meadow Creek Dr, Irving, TX 75038 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe Dallas - Las Colinas)
Location: United States > Texas > Irving
Ranked #66 of 76 Hotels in Irving
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Irving Extended Stay
Extended Stay Irving

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.