“Good value and great location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr.

You added Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   605 Meadow Creek Dr, Irving, TX 75038 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe Dallas - Las Colinas)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #66 of 76 Hotels in Irving
New Mexico
“Good value and great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

For the money, we couldn't have asked for much more. It was clean and quiet, and the location was excellent. It's a small room, so I would not plan on much "deluxe" but it does the job. Having a kitchen was wonderful.

Room Tip: I am convinced that when you book a room at the newer extended stay deluxe, they just throw you in t...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
buford, ga
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2010

When I first arrived at this hotel the room I stayed in was not clean, there was stuff spilled all over the walls and front of the stove and on the cabinets. I also found piles of dirt on the kitchen floor. I found most of the staff to be very nice but the manager was very rude! Every time that i seen her she gave me the nastiest looks. Whenever she did say something to me it was very rude and very unprofessional, just her alone will make me never stay here again or recommend it to any of my colleagues who will be traveling in this area. Also this hotel is not very safe at all, I have heard that several cars have been broken into night after night. You have to bring everything you have in your car inside at night otherwise it will be stolen.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2009

To whom it may concern, I live in hotels across the country. My job requires that I travel from Oklahoma where my home is as far as Portland Oregon to Yuma Arizona and all parts in between. I have stayed in every hotel chain you can imagine. My office books me where ever I want to stay my first choice is always Extended Stay. The people are friendly down to earth willing to help me in everyway no matter how much planning you will always forget smething... Extended Stay Hotels are always close to shopping and best of all cook your own meals just like at home!!!
I work nights my biggest gripe with other hotels is room service knocking on my door when I'am trying to rest. Not at Extended Stay just let them know what your schedule is and rest! Thats why we get a room isn't it? Is to rest? Have fun on your next adventure and remember what a well traveled person wrote here take my advice save money and get a good day or nights rest at an Extended Stay Hotel.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
Dallas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2009

We recently booked a room at the Extended Stay Deluxe Las Colinas for an employee who will visiting our headquarters in Dallas for 14 weeks. We chose the hotel for its affordability and because as we researched it online, all customer reviews were positive. Unfortunately, our experience was negative. We experienced numerous issues with this hotel and would not recommend anyone using this hotel in the future.
The level of customer service we received was unacceptable. We had to work with an incredibly rude staff member (Susan). The staff was not capable of understanding the simplest instructions, such as tax-exempt status (letter was provided to them), charging my credit card monthly, etc. Susan yelled at one of our associates, told our associate she was rude, then called me to complain about that associate and tell me she was rude. At that point, I contacted the hotel manager, Ms. Williams, who was easier to work with, but we continued to experience issues with the quality of the hotel. When our employee checked out because of the condition of the hotel, we were charged taxes and now we have to go through the steps to be refunded.
Issues experienced:
•Lack of cleanliness.
•Roaches.
•Intermittent Internet service.
•The heater in the room would produce smoke and set off the fire alarm.
Staff/management did not resolve any of these issues, and our employee checked into a different hotel after only 12 days at Extended Stay Deluxe. The new hotel shared with us that they have three or four people a day come to their hotel after a bad experience at Extended Stay Deluxe.

Again, I would not recommend Extended Stay Deluxe Las Colinas.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Dallas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2007

Rooms are not maintained neatly.. Lot of spider webs and insects.. Front desk --no use at all. They listen to you and do nothing.. Overall its not worth paying $ 67 (with taxes) for such a hotel with no service at all.. Lobby and other pulic areas are good but you will face the real thing when you enter the room's.. When I checked-in they even did not gave me cleaned utensils, Carpet etc..

• Liked — None
  • Disliked — maintainance and service
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2005

The rooms are not clean upon check-in. Maids aren't friendly and walk in on you un-announced. Stinks - animal droppings all over the property. Trash is not picked up in hallways nor vacuumed by maids..they left our trash for days. Must go get your own towels and my bedding was filled with what appeared to be dog hair. Trash is never emptied and when you go to complain the manager is never on site. Run out of change for residents to wash clothes and vending machines are never filled. The maids talk negative about staff and don't give you any of the products like they did years before being bought. Deteriorating tremendously and wouldn't recommend.

Staff is different every time you go. The outside doors were propped open the entire stay..one gentleman said it had been that way for several months. Staff is very unprofessional in dress and attitude. Exterminator walks in rooms that don't have Do Not Disturb..unannounced. No manager reception, no breakfast snacks, nothing to write home about....do not stay..not worth your money nor time....fleas and spiders everywhere....and maintenance act suspicious....smelled non-cigarette smoke on first floor area...(not safe for kids)...

• Stayed May 2005
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2004

A word of warning to women travelers, this hotel has no independent lock on the inside of the door. I put a few chairs and table in front of the door every night, but I was still "walked in on" several times by the maid since staff members have the key. I did not sleep at all. This hotel is obviously deteriorating on the inside and the room had a colony of bugs. Not very clean, however the staff was very nice.

• Stayed April 2004, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr.

Address: 605 Meadow Creek Dr, Irving, TX 75038 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe Dallas - Las Colinas)
Location: United States > Texas > Irving
Ranked #66 of 76 Hotels in Irving
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Irving Extended Stay
Extended Stay Irving

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.