“Very happy” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Ingleside
Houston
“Very happy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Friendly staff, Flexible. Clean rooms. They have a guest laundry room which I needed. The staff acted as they were glad you came. The usual breakfast, Hot, convenient and starts at 5am! Perfect for me to rush out to work.
Also staff was glad to answer questions about the area, etc.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Burton, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Our family has stayed at this hotel for a total of 5 times in the last 7 years. Every time, the experience is the same. Clean rooms, friendly staff, awesome Texas shaped waffles. My son loves the pool outside and my husband and I love the hot tub. It is also a great price.

Room Tip: no elevator, so if you have trouble with stairs make sure you book a room on the first floor.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Laredo, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

The manager was super, he went above and beyond to help us with questions. We stayed during the week and was treated to an evening with drinks, chips and salsa, compliments of the hotel. The continental breakfast was great, all we needed to get the day started. All the staff was friendly and the rooms were clean. The pool was cool but we used the hot tub and the jets were positioned to hit all the sore spots. We would give it a rating of 10+!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Killeen, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

I thought the rooms were very clean, staff was very friendly, met all of our needs, and courteous. I would definitely stay here again. I would recommend our friends to stay there. All areas of the hotel were nice.

• Stayed March 2013
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I stayed here on business. I was not expecting much since it was a last minute reservation. It was excellent. It was absolutely spotless. The room was awesome and up to date on everything. There was a desk so I could work, plus a mini couch. I did not use the pool, but that looked very clean as well. The parking lot was nicely lit up so I was not afraid to go out at 5:00 in the morning for work. I will definately be recommending this hotel to everyone that goes for work. We will also be using this motel when we vacation in Corpus. There definately might be closer places, but I'm willing to drive further to know I will be sleeping some place clean.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Phillisburg, Nj
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

We drove from San Antonio and stayed in Ingleside with plan to go on the Whooping Crane boat tour in Rockport, Texas the next morning.
Upon checked in, we noticed that the hotel facility was clean and in good conditions, swimming pool was clean (but it was too cold to use it) and the front dest staff was super friendly. We were surprised to learn that this hotel offers free "happy hour" receiption every evening from 7pm to 9pm; although we didn't take advantage of this excellent service, I think this is worith mentioning.
The front desk knew that we will be leaving very early to catch the boat ride, so she arranged a ground floor unit next to the breakfast room. This arrangement is perfect for us!
The hotel room is very modern, clean and in good condition.
There is coffee station in the entrance hall 24-7. The breakfast was served on time and offered many cold (cereals, fruits, yogurt, etc.) and hot items.
We were very happy staying in this hotel and will come back again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Waco, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

I spent 4 nights with my 2 young children and it was a true pleasure. It is so quiet that you can actually sleep in! Breakfast we great, pool iis kept very clean, with plenty of towels. ALL the staff was friendly. Just an overall good stay at a good price. We will be back!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!