“Clean and Pleasant” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Hutto
Huntsville, Texas
“Clean and Pleasant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I stayed at the Holiday Inn before relocating to Hutto for work. The staff was very polite and courteous and the accommodations were great. I had a clean room and the rest of the hotel was also really clean and well taken care of. I wish the pool area was a bit more private, but it wasn't too bad.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

This hotel is still looking new, friendly staff and clean rooms. The only negative thing was that under the bed sheet protector is causing you to sweat at night, but still I would recommend this hotel

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Euless, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Checked in at Midnight and although there was minor confusion, the front desk clerk was polite, friendly and helpful. The hotel was very clean and the room /bathroom was too. Very comfortable king size bed, good internet access. It was too late for me to watch TV but I did scan the channels and it had 4 HBO channels (nothing on I wanted to see) and of course the many sports channels and also the half dozen generic, TBS, USA, OXY, BET,TVLAND but NO AMC!
The shower was nice, The coffee pot was in the bathroom and worked well. The pool was clean and the hot tub was a bubbling (didn't use either). There was a guest laundry on the 4th floor with 1 washer and 1 dryer. The breakfast was better than just good but I was disappointed to see the yogurt they had contained Aspartame. Hot breakfast of powdered eggs and Canadian bacon was good. Coffee was good and they had the cinnamon rolls waiting too! It did seem a little high priced for the area at $111.87/night but as long as the company is footing the bill then I would DO IT AGAIN here in Hutto.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Los Angeles
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I was surprised to find out that this hotel was about 4 years old (if I am remembering correctly). The facility is very well cared for. I travel quite a bit and thought that this H.I. Express was less than a year old, tops. The modern decor was a surprise... everything is pretty "cool" in color and feel, but it works. The entire staff was polite and helpful - everyone - from the night desk to housekeeping to the breakfast supervisor.

Rooms were standard size but spacious. Plenty of table space, drawers and a nice size fridge with freezer. The coolest touch may have been the walk in, tiled shower. Very relaxing, roomy, and modern. I took advantage of a nice swim and hot tub in the indoor pool, too. The hotel location is set back just enough to be very quiet.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Maple Valley, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I have never stayed at a Holiday Inn and was very surprised! This property is in a very
quiet location and the rooms are spacious and clean. The Internet worked well. The bed was comfortable and the parking easy. Breakfast was good with a fee healthy options too.
it is refreshing to stay at a property that is so easy! I would reccomend this property
for all.
c

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

Within two hours of checking out from the hotel I noticed that I had left behind a personal item of great value to me in the room we had been staying in for the last week my husband, son and myself all became ill with the flu during our stay and I wasn't as thorough as I would have been when checking out. I called the hotel two hours after checking out and gave the exact location where I left my item and the housekeeper that cleaned the room said she didn't find it. Since arriving home I have scoured my bags and have not found it because I know I left it under the bench in front of the mirror in room 320 of the holiday inn in hutto upon check out on Friday January 4, 2013. The housekeeper lied and told the front desk she didn't see it it would have been pretty hard to miss the beautiful turquoise scarf when I asked Danielle at the front desk if anyone else had been in the room she said no so the housekeeper has to have. If you want to stay at a dishonest hotel this is the one for you. Otherwise there are better hotels right in round rock. The manager could have at least called me back to discuss. I am sure if pressed the housekeeper would maybe come clean. I am sorry to have lost an item so important to me. This time a scarf, there is no telling how many other items they have stolen and lied about. If a manager would like to contact me to return my item I know the housekeeper has I would love to hear from you. I am sure you can find my information from my check out date and room number. Shame on you for being so dishonest. Just a bunch of thieves.

• Stayed January 2013
ANDYPATEL720, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hutto, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Dear Valued Guest

First of all, I would like to sincerely apologize for your missing scarf. Please trust me when I say that we have a very honest staff and I do not think that any of my employees stole your scarf. Please email us your contact information so that we can try to get to the bottom of this issue. My email address is SFiorentini@centraltexaslodging.com. I look forward to resolving this situation with you.

Palestine, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

I stay in HI Express hotels frequently. I would recommend this hotel to any passersby. I always get a good rate and the hotel is new and clean. Downtown Hutto and Round Rock offer some good eating places nearby. This is convenient to the 130 Toll Road.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hutto? Share your experiences!