“Clean, modern, courteous” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Hutto
Los Angeles
“Clean, modern, courteous”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I was surprised to find out that this hotel was about 4 years old (if I am remembering correctly). The facility is very well cared for. I travel quite a bit and thought that this H.I. Express was less than a year old, tops. The modern decor was a surprise... everything is pretty "cool" in color and feel, but it works. The entire staff was polite and helpful - everyone - from the night desk to housekeeping to the breakfast supervisor.

Rooms were standard size but spacious. Plenty of table space, drawers and a nice size fridge with freezer. The coolest touch may have been the walk in, tiled shower. Very relaxing, roomy, and modern. I took advantage of a nice swim and hot tub in the indoor pool, too. The hotel location is set back just enough to be very quiet.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Maple Valley, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I have never stayed at a Holiday Inn and was very surprised! This property is in a very
quiet location and the rooms are spacious and clean. The Internet worked well. The bed was comfortable and the parking easy. Breakfast was good with a fee healthy options too.
it is refreshing to stay at a property that is so easy! I would reccomend this property
for all.
c

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

Within two hours of checking out from the hotel I noticed that I had left behind a personal item of great value to me in the room we had been staying in for the last week my husband, son and myself all became ill with the flu during our stay and I wasn't as thorough as I would have been when checking out. I called the hotel two hours after checking out and gave the exact location where I left my item and the housekeeper that cleaned the room said she didn't find it. Since arriving home I have scoured my bags and have not found it because I know I left it under the bench in front of the mirror in room 320 of the holiday inn in hutto upon check out on Friday January 4, 2013. The housekeeper lied and told the front desk she didn't see it it would have been pretty hard to miss the beautiful turquoise scarf when I asked Danielle at the front desk if anyone else had been in the room she said no so the housekeeper has to have. If you want to stay at a dishonest hotel this is the one for you. Otherwise there are better hotels right in round rock. The manager could have at least called me back to discuss. I am sure if pressed the housekeeper would maybe come clean. I am sorry to have lost an item so important to me. This time a scarf, there is no telling how many other items they have stolen and lied about. If a manager would like to contact me to return my item I know the housekeeper has I would love to hear from you. I am sure you can find my information from my check out date and room number. Shame on you for being so dishonest. Just a bunch of thieves.

• Stayed January 2013
ANDYPATEL720, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hutto, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Dear Valued Guest

First of all, I would like to sincerely apologize for your missing scarf. Please trust me when I say that we have a very honest staff and I do not think that any of my employees stole your scarf. Please email us your contact information so that we can try to get to the bottom of this issue. My email address is SFiorentini@centraltexaslodging.com. I look forward to resolving this situation with you.

Palestine, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

I stay in HI Express hotels frequently. I would recommend this hotel to any passersby. I always get a good rate and the hotel is new and clean. Downtown Hutto and Round Rock offer some good eating places nearby. This is convenient to the 130 Toll Road.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I was in town with my fiancee visiting family and chose to stay at this hotel because of the reviews. I arrived after midnight and your front desk attendant Tia checked us in. She was very sweet, greeted us with a smile, and had such a welcoming, funny personality.I will admit I was demanding at times and kept bothering her but each time I did, her attitude remained the same and she went far and beyond to make sure I had what I needed. I appreciate her for also having breakfast and hot coffee out earlier than usual since we did have to be up early anyways. I can see why you have great reviews and will most definitely stay at this hotel the next time we're in town.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Looks to be a very new addition to the brand. Everywhere is new and fresh looking.

Could only find two faults, first is that there ought to be a "one-way" sign at the end of the drive (the same as neighboring days inn & the Ford garage either side of the hotel have) It is easy to drive back out the way you came & find yourselves heading up a one way road!! Signage required. Other item could be related to the newness of the place, there is no local leaflet/information stand in the lobby.

Other than that, good value for money.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

My husband and I stayed here October 12 for one night. We were in Round Rock to participate in the Outlaw Trail 100 bike ride. We chose this hotel due to its location to the starting point which was five miles away from Dell Diamond.

The hotel was very clean and our room was nice. No complaints at all. I requested a first floor room since we had to bring our bikes into our room and didn't want to deal with elevators. Our request from the reservation was honored with no problem.

Breakfast on the weekends is not normally until 7 am but the employee setting up had it up and ready around 6 am which was great since we had to check-out by 7 am to be at our ride location. It is your basic breakfast items but hey it is FREE and convenient.

Plenty of parking.

I would definitely stay at this location again because the price is good. There is also various restaraunts close. We went to Chili's across the street.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
ANDYPATEL720, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hutto, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel. We are so happy that you chose to stay at our hotel. We hope to see you back soon! In the meantime, if there is anything we can help you with, please do not hesitate to call us.

Andy Patel

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hutto? Share your experiences!