“My dissapointing stay” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Limited Dallas South/Hutchins

Ramada Limited Dallas South/Hutchins
You added Ramada Limited Dallas South/Hutchins to your Saves list
Ramada Limited Dallas South/Hutchins
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4420 Cedardale, I-20 Bonnie View Exit, Hutchins, TX 75241   |
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Hutchins
San Antonio
“My dissapointing stay”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I will never staty at a Ramada again. The first room we were given had blood on the mattress. We were moved to another room where the beds squeaked and the toilet made a horibble noise when flushed. Also in the restroom there were used hotel products on the vanity.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

What a nice room - everything about the room was great. Very comfortable bed. Everything was clean and in working order. Included a fridge and microwave. Only got to stay one night - would have liked to stay much longer!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

I enjoyed my stay in this hotel ...except the free wifi was too week the connection would cut off both my android and iPhone would get cut off :/ ...the pool was nice and warm but too many leafs from the near by trees...I was a little disgusted when exploring the restroom to find a sexual advertisement writen on door :/...over all I actually was satisfied with my stay at ramada

• Stayed August 2012
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

Room seemed kinda clean with old bed linens, A/C never really cooled the room to my liking and the controls were broken so I had no way of setting it properly. Someone came knocking on my door at 9:30 PM as though they knew who I was. I never opened the door, but the motel has a security golf cart with 3 flat tires! Breakfast was a joke, yesterday they had a frozen McDonalds sausage biscuit out in the pastries box. They have a good selection of cereal but basically nothing else. Security is a big concern here! Owners seem to be doing just enough to keep the business of trucking companies that need a place to house new hires during orientation only.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012 via mobile

We chose this hotel because of the availability of semi-truck parking. Our upstairs room was directly across from a clear view of our truck. In the morning (Saturday), we discovered the passenger side window of our truck OBLITERATED & THE ENTIRE INTERIOR TRASHED. The TV was the only thing STOLEN, because everything else of value was with us in the room. Dallas Police arrived, stated this particular hotel parking lot is notorious for NIGHTLY vehicle theft.
The truck beside ours had the same VANDALISM & THEFT.
The onsite property manager, 'Bob', resides in the downstairs unit directly across from the area in which this FREQUENT CRIMINAL ACTIVITY occurs. His reaction to the DESTRUCTION & THEFT of our property was to direct us to the lobby phone. Turns out the "security" cameras are faulty and do not record, are for real time viewing from stationary views.
The hotel description indicated a 24 hour staffed front desk but that turned out to be false. In fact, the front doors are locked and the front canopy lights are turned off around 2am until 6am!
Obviously, had we known about this before, we would not have even considered staying there, which is why we are posting this strongly worded review.

Stayed February 2012

Been to Ramada Limited Dallas South/Hutchins? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Limited Dallas South/Hutchins

Address: 4420 Cedardale, I-20 Bonnie View Exit, Hutchins, TX 75241
Location: United States > Texas > Hutchins
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Hutchins
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Limited Dallas South/Hutchins 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ramada Limited Dallas South/Hutchins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Dallas Ramada
Ramada Dallas

If you own or manage Ramada Limited Dallas South/Hutchins, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.