“Gyro is great” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Arlington, Texas, USA
“Gyro is great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Gyro and tzatziki sauce are fantastic. I like the family feel of the restaurant. Staff has been friendly and attentive for my several visits. Biggest issue I have had is a long wait coupled with an extremely busy cafe.

Fort Worth, Texas
“First time..fell in LOVE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This was my first time at Cafe Medi in Hurst. Great service from the waitress. Quick and efficient and the food was wonderful. We had the Calamari and appetizer of Tzatziti and Hummus along with Gyro...I will defintly be back!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Worth, Texas
“My go-to for Greek”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Cafe Medi remains my favorite local restaurant for Greek cuisine. The gyros are tasty and tender, the saganaki is served aflame with a hearty "Opa!" and the baklava is a sweet ending to a delicious meal. My only criticism of Cafe Medi is that they are closed on Monday, and I was really craving my Greek fix last Monday. Fortunately, my craving persisted until Tuesday, so I was able to satisfy it.

Illinois
“I WANT to love this place but Can't!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Terrible service, Food inconsistent. We have gone several times just hoping it will improve- but no luck. We're done trying now as at our last visit the paper wrapping the pita bread was melted into it! Quality is not a priority here

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hurst, Texas
“An Update from October 2011”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

I previously wrote a review about Cafe Medi in October of 2011 and thought current readers might be interested in how I would rate it now. If you've never had Greek or Mediterranean style food, you are missing out on a taste of high quality, fresh made, healthy food, and a fun dining experience. If you want fast food, go next door to McDonald's or Subway. If you want great dining experience, a home-cooked meal and the beverage of your choice (it's BYOB), this is the place to come. My wife and I come here at least once a month and have been doing so for well over 5 years. Don't be surprised to see a line or must wait on a Friday or Saturday night -- these diners have been here before and know it's worth the wait.

• Visited March 2014