“Baby Shower” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Cleburne, Texas
“Baby Shower”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

We wanted to let you know Emily's baby shower was a success! You and your staff went above and beyond with decorations and patiently accommodated the additional people we did not anticipate to show. The food was delivered quickly and enjoyed by all. We will definitely recommend Miguelito's to anyone we know looking to host a party.

Thank you again!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Hurst, Texas, United States
“microwave food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Sorry but this place is a joke....... food hot from a microwave please how do they even stay open.... Maybe its because they sell beer????????? Beware of food not real......... A big disappointment ..........

Visited June 2012
Hurst, Texas
“A good cleaning would help the atmosphere...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

The food is mediocore - average or a little below is the best I can say. To me, the place looks like it needs a very good cleaning - Everything looks a little dingy or greasy. The bathroom is pitiful. I felt it was much better about 12 or 14 years ago, but it is going downhill.

• Visited April 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Euless, TX
“A Tale of Two Sittings...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

I have been here two times. My first time was in 2011. I would rate everything down the middle. This is your standard fare Tex-Mex. Nothing really worth reporting however..

On my 2nd trip in 2012 I was sat down in a booth. I was handed my menu, and out of corner of my eye saw movement...

a medium sized roach was scurrying up the wall....

I left. I won't return.

• Visited January 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Hurst, Texas
“It's no better than it was, and the menu and prices are ridiculous”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

I’d told myself I wouldn’t go back in this place, but I found myself between 9 and 10 PM, and they were the only choice other than fast food, so I reluctantly went in for something small. This company has always had a feeling of greed; their prices are just a bit too much, and there’s always evidence of cutting corners that the customer shouldn’t be exposed to. Anyhow, after being seated and handed a menu I am surprised to find that none of the standard fare one expects in a tex mex restaurant is there. There are no combo plates, and if there was plain enchiladas and ordinary tacos, I sure didn’t see them.

Their new menu is printed with black type face on navy blue background. Someone is trying to be artistic and prestigious, and all they managed to do is make the menu impossible to read. The standard fare is gone, and in it’s place are Mexican food dishes I’ve never heard of, obviously “recipes” attempting to be prestigious. And, of course all these items come with ridiculously “prestigious” prices.

I ordered the sour cream chicken nachos, which came out quickly enough. The dish was covered in way too much cheese, and by the time that had topped already greasy chicken, the plate was swimming in grease. They have used two kinds of cheese – yellow and white – both of which have a high oil content. I ate about half of it, then started to disassemble the nachos, and put the chicken onto the chips served as an appetizer. Overall, I don’t think I got a good value for my money, and I wouldn’t dream of trying any of those new, curious items that have been recently added.

This place has always been a last choice, and it’s not getting any better. It’s located in a run-down strip center, and the outside of it is not very appealing. It’s certainly not a prestigious location, thus when going inside and finding this latest menu attempt, it just made me laugh. I’ll keep on going to the “other” family owned inn just down the road.

• Visited February 2012