Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-DFW ARPT W-SH 183 Hurst to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-DFW ARPT W-SH 183 Hurst
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1600 Hurst Towne Center Drive, Hurst, TX 76054   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double HHonors Points
Ranked #1 of 4 hotels in Hurst
“Pleased”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Wonderful staff, clean room, comfortable beds and excellent breakfast- we couldn't be more pleased with our stay here. We arrived on a rainy evening after a bad Hampton Inn experience in Bossier City. This Hampton Inn restored my faith in the Hampton family.Thank you Hampton Inn- Hurst!

• Stayed March 2013

154 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Cameron, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

This hotel like most Hamton inn s five star. The rooms are huge the beds a very comfy the internet for wireless is super fast,great staff super clean rooms , in a great location and most of all quiet and peaceful and in a safe location. I highly suggest this hotel and would revisit again!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
MichaelHurst, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-DFW ARPT W-SH 183 Hurst, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you fior your kind responses following your stay at my property. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Had a great stay. Waited about 35 minutes for van at airport but after seeing the construction around that area, I understand why. Initial van driver extremely engaging. We had a good conversation and the 25 minute ride to the hotel went quickly. Front Desk staff was excellent throughout the stay. Hotel very accommodating to me and my family there for a wedding. Breakfast was excellently done and while I think it was the standard Hampton breakfast, it looked excellent. Met the GM on the way out the door. Good to see him in the lobby touching customers. Van driver to the airport was very funny. A real southern boy that shares my love of fishing so it was a good ride back on Saturday. I ride hotel vans every week and usually try to work or be on the phone but in both of these rides, I enjoyed the conversation too much. Overall an excellent stay. Thanks for the hospitality!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
MichaelHurst, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-DFW ARPT W-SH 183 Hurst, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Thank you for your kind posting following your stay at my hotel. We have a very diverse staff that at times resemble a contingent from the United Nations and they are all devoted to taking care of our guests. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Boise, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

The rooms are comfortable, and well-maintained. The staff is friendly and provide excellent service. The happy hour is a daily occurrence with plenty of food along with beer and wine. There is a great mall less than 2 miles away if you're looking for shopping.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Newberg, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

The very thought of staying at a hotel and being away from my family stresses me out, but I am very glad that I did. I arrived in a bad mood, but the staff and managers made me feel welcome and lifted my mood. The happy hour was very nice and had FREE beer and wine along with some hot food and cheese,veggies,etc. I personally wasn't a huge fan of the hot wings though.
The place was pretty clean. The room's decor was not modern but had a comforting. home-like feel. I had a regular room and it had a sink,microwave, and mini-fridge. The beds were not new but I stil slept like a baby. Also, I don't know what it is about hotel rooms but the four I have stayed in have all been really cold. Maybe it's me?

p.s : I noticed some bed complaints on here so I asked someone about the beds and they told me that they were already talking about getting them replaced within the year 2013 (I think, or it may have been 2014??)
Also, I came once two years ago and got a handicapped room. The only difference is the walk-in shower, which I actually like and the extra space. I think their only on the first floor though.

I took advantage of the shuttle. All of the van drivers were nice. I did not try any of the restaurants but there were two nice restaurants literally two blocks down.
Also, there was some type of small surgery hospital next door and a police station across the road. I thought it would be bothersome, but you would never know they were there.

Hopefully this helped a little bit!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
New York, New York, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

We picked this hotel because we also were visiting family in Colleyville. The rooms were very clean and the staff was friendly and efficient. I did not care as much for the beds- they were a little uncomfortable compared to other hotels I've stayed at.

The breakfast was nothing special, though hot egg meals were available. As most hotels in this range, it has a waffle maker, assorted cereals ( though few healthy options) and yogurt and fruit. The eggs were clearly from a mix, or at least tasted that way.

I did enjoy the fitness center, though it was small for the size of the hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Roanoke, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

We chose this hotel because of the good reviews and it was very convenient for our Thanksgiving plans in nearby Colleyville. We arrived very early and were greeted extremely well. Our room was ready and we were even given an upgrade to a studio suite since we were staying for 5 days. Then we were told we just missed the free breakfast, however, they extended it so we could enjoy it. And what a breakfast it was. It's available daily and it is very good. The room was large and comfortable. The overall facility was exceptionally nice. This is a very good value, especially with AARP rates.
The hotel is two blocks from the Airport Freeway, which made it very quiet, and walking distance to an excellent Italian restaurant. Couldn't ask for a better place to stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-DFW ARPT W-SH 183 Hurst? Share your experiences!