“Not my cup of tea” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 123 Restaurants in Hurst
North Richland Hills, Texas
“Not my cup of tea”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

I don't mind paying for good food and this did not fit in that category. The restaurant itself seems very dated but it's clean and at least it doesn't smell. The sides for the menu choices are very limited and nothing seems fresh. It's okay for the fried shrimp and catfish but that's about it. I would go back if I wanted catfish but that's about it. It's frozen so I can also stay home and make it myself.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Azle, Texas, United States
“Great Lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Great food at a good price! With construction going on 121 it is a little hard to get to right now but worth the extra effort!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
DFW (HEB), TX
“Fantastic !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Tried it out on a whim with my wife and daughter because Red Lobster was full. I was glad we did. The food was portioned well, reasonably priced, and tasted fantastic. We all were well pleased and have found our new go to seafood place.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hurst, Texas
“CATFISH AND COMPANY - HURST, TX”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Good fresh food, and decent prices. Location has been there a long time, and survived the ongoing construction of the highway and Hurst City Hall improvements in front of and beside the site. More of a dinner spot with atmosphere of business casual, and good lunches during the week. Staff is attentive and bar is well stocked.

Visited December 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
“Good Southern Fried Catfish!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

At last I found a place that fries fish in cornmeal. Also, I could have it whole! Everyone does not like it that way and they offer filets. Do not like their hush puppies, they were the kind squished out in sausage shapes. I prefer onion infused balls fried crispy. My margarita was not made with fresh limes so was fake tasting. Will have tea next time! I will go back for the excellent fish!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere