“Love the fish tacos with lime jalapeno dressing” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #53 of 121 Restaurants in Hurst
Cuisines: Mexican
Texas
“Love the fish tacos with lime jalapeno dressing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2012

The restaurant has officially changed the name to Pulido's now. I usually order the fish tacos - genrous order of 3 tacos and charro beans - I take one taco home with the remaining lime/jalapeno dressing. My husband has ordered the house special steak several times and alwalys enjoys it. Service has always been very good.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Hurst, Texas
“For Tex-Mex it's pretty good, family owned”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2011

This restaurant doesn't bear the Pulido's brand, but it sure belongs to them. I stop by infrequently for lunch, and to date what I have gotten is adequate. It's a bit annoying that they don't offer sour cream with their fajitas, but the rest of the menu is just fine. They offer genuine Coca-Cola in glass bottles imported from Mexico, and nothing tastes quite as good delivered in anything but glass. Their dinner menu is a bit pricey as far as I'm concerned considering the ingredients in all tex-mex are the cheapest things anyone can buy in a grocery store, and saturated with spices and other stuff to hide the fact that the grade is just bad. That's just a feature of any kind of tex-mex, and if you are able to discard the lard, and low grade meats used in all this type cooking this restaurant is as good as any. For the product, yes, I would recommend it for family dining, and I'm sure I'll be going back over there sometime in the future. I don't drink, but I think you can buy a beer in there.

• Visited December 2011