“Great Local Spot!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 123 Restaurants in Hurst
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Local, Fresh never frozen ingredients cooks from scratch with 5 star service. We pride ourselves on not only delivering the best Thai Food in the Dallas Metroplex but also on quality service that you should expect and deserve. We look forward to seeing you.
Texas
“Great Local Spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

What a great local place this is! The owner knows everyone's name; the food is fresh and outstanding; the service is quick. A 5-star heat rating system lets you choose the level of spiciness for each dish you order. And, they'll happily accommodate vegetarians and vegans. My delicious lunch, with soup, cost less than $9, comparable to what I'd pay for inferior fare at any of the nearby fast casual chains. I'm looking forward to making this my go-to Thai restaurant.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Grapevine, Texas
“Tasty thai food with attentive staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

We always enjoy the food at this thai restaurant. The food is freshly made to order and exactly to your specific level of spiciness. The portions of the meal is hearty. The owner is always friendly and glad to have you back. We will continue to frequent this thai restaurant and wish them all the success!

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Return Visit Thai Thip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

To be back at Thai Thip again was a delight. After two years we were back I town, and the food is just as great. We were so glad to fill up again. Green curry, panang, and Massamun were all amazing.

“We found our Thai spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Simply, Awesome! We'll be back:)
We found this place on TripAdvisor looking for Thai food outside our neighborhood. Great food and service.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Keller, Texas
“Thai Thip delivered great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I was babysitting 8 kiddos and wanted something other than kid food. Ordered from Thai Thip, got the food quickly, and it was delicious. I wasn't big on the corn patties but, the rolls(I had 2 different kinds-one fried, one wasn't) were the best and the Pad Thai was my fave! Delivery person was super pleasant to deal with. Oh and they accepted credit card via square(didn't have to give my info over the phone and I felt more secure that way).

• Visited August 2013