“Great Community College” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 10 Attractions in Hurst
Type: Educational Sites, Cultural
More attraction details
Owner description: A local community college.
Hurst, TX
7 attraction reviews
“Great Community College”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I work at a local university in the Admission department and have seen students who have transferred from all over the country. After all of these years, I can tell you that TCC is one of the best community colleges I have encountered. The professors are engaged, great teachers and give you a worthwhile education. Going to TCC first is a smart way to get your basics done and save money before going to a four-year-college.

Visited March 2013

Dallas, Texas
3 attraction reviews
“bad feelings”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I have had more than one bad experience with Tarrant County Community College. I now live in Dallas county so I do not have to cross paths with the institution.

Denton, Texas, USA
8 attraction reviews
“Great Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I received my Associates from TCC, and it was a great decision. There were four (now five) local campuses located around the Fort Worth metroplex within easy commute distance no matter where you live in the area. The instructors are as good as you will find at any university. The area where the college really shines is the class sizes. My largest class size was thirty five seats at the beginning of the term. You get individual attention from the instructors. The college offers all the core classes required for state universities at a fraction of the price. All of the classes I attended transferred without any problems. A few of the instructors that I am aware of are authorities on their area of instruction, and I actually used their text books in my university courses.
I am currently unaware of current class rates, but attending Tarrant County College was one of the best decisions I have made.

Visited February 2012
Arlington, Texas
11 attraction reviews
“TCJC Merit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

If I needed to go to a Junior College to begin a trip through college, I would select this one. I am most impressed with the teaching staff and the students who do so well.

Fort Worth, Texas
“Higher education... locally!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

When you need to butter your mind up... this is the place to come. The cost is great. The things that would help you better your life... without going to a major college, is right here within reaching distants.. $$$.

Visited October 2012