“To drip or not to drip” 4 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   124 I-45 North, Huntsville, TX 77340   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Huntsville
Conroe, Texas
“To drip or not to drip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

This hotel was very economic for the area, well appointed with excellent customer service. The sink in the bathroom had almost no water pressure and the mattress was like sleeping on jello. Overall I would stay here again at the price was paid if there were no other hotels at that same price range.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
houston, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

my stay was ok. I was not happy with breakfast choices.but it was kind of what we expected for the price that we paid. my husband likes to eat meat for breakfast and if itt would have been included.it would have been a better meal. we choose rooms usually for the offer of breakfast because we are breakfast eaters.our days always start early

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Western Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Even though this is not the most up to date La Quinta the staff makes it the best place to stay in Huntsville. We went there so that my husband could run a race and the original hotel we booked was awful. Luckily the La Quinta had one room left. Christi at the front desk was fantastic! She got to know us and made sure that if I needed anything while my husband was running to just let her know. She quickly learned the names of my twins which was so sweet. There was a grounds maintenance man that held the door for me every time I was pushing the stroller! Keep this staff!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
McAllen, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Excellent Hotel! Love love love love this hotel, staff, and area! Very secure location, clean and friendly staff, makes you feel very welcomed! :) I have stayed here for about 12 months straight and I never had an issue, they are very accommodating to my needs as I travel alone. Love their fitness area and breakfast choices too!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Humble, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Reserved two rooms here for Saturday night November 16, 2013. Arrived about 4 oclock told rooms were not ready would have to wait about 20 minutes. Other people came in while me and family were waiting and they were given rooms. Finally clerk said my rooms were ready. She said they would be on opposite ends of building. She then said do you want to leave the charge on your discover card. My response was I don't even have a discover card. she then said your mastercard. I then said no I made these reservations over a week ago on my visa card. The clerk seems very annoyed as if she didn't want to be there. there tone of voice was not friendly in any way. certainly don't waste your money on this place.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Towels paper thin. Toilet didn't work properly, had to keep reflushing and filthy. Toilet seat uneven, missing stopper on one side .Friendly staff upon arrival.. Right on highway. Did include a light breakfast. Pool.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

New Braunfels, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Ended up staying at this La Quinta after being sold a bogus room at the Woodbine in Madisonville. As La Quinta's go, this is an older property and it shows. Moreover, most of the hotel was populated by what appeared to be a road construction crew. The lady at the desk was very helpful and friendly. Being on a business trip, internet access is important to me and I found the service here to be very good.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Been to La Quinta Inn Huntsville? Share your experiences!