“Best Western Houston” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 30 Hotels in Humble
Middle Island, United States
“Best Western Houston”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

this was a pleasure trip and the Hotel was a great accommodation. the room was clean and comfortable and the staff was friendly and professional. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in Texas.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWPlus-IAH, Management Team at BEST WESTERN PLUS Intercontinental Airport Inn, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
We are thankful to be the hotel that you chose to stay with here in Houston and that we were able to meet all of your expectations. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you in the future whenever you're in the area again and thank you once again for all your kind words.

Sincerely
BEST WESTERN PLUS Intercontinental Airport Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Greenville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I chose best western because other known chains in the area were already booked, but after I stayed was I pleasantly surprised. The staff was friendly and helpful. When I got to my floor I was a little nervous because the hall had that previously smoked in smell, and I was afraid the room would as well. To my relief, the room did not have that odor and was very clean and comfortable. The TV was a nice flat screen with solid channel selections, the bed was soft, the room was quiet, and I was happy. Checking out was a breeze and the overall experience was great. Highly recommend for any business travelers as it is located 10 minutes from the airport.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your kind words and we are happy to hear you loved our hotel. We hope you give us another opportunity to serve you again in the near future!

Sincerely
South Shields, England, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Stayed 4 nights on business at short notice. Staff friendly and helpful, rooms were clean and tidy. Aircon was a little noisy. No restaurant and self service buffet breakfast was just about acceptable but serving on paper plates and cups is not. Fitness room was small and the equipment seemed quite old but in working order.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review.

We apologize that you were not happy with our use of paper plates and cups. I understand that it may not be the same case in the United Kingdom but most midscale hotels here in the United States do not use actual dinnerware or flatware as we do not have a restaurant within our hotel. We are however, trying to implement the use of glassware with our breakfast in order to lessen the waste and will look into trying to make further changes in the future.

Regarding our fitness center, we have recently added a Pro-Maxima 3 station 2-stack Multi Gym along with our existing treadmills, stationary bike, and elliptical machine. We hope you can take advantage of this next time and hope you give us another chance to earn your business whenever you fly into the Houston area again.

Property 44485
Beaumont, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Hotel staff from desk to housekeeping are wonderful! The location is easy to get to and close to a wide variety of dining and shopping opportunities. Wireless internet is good but sometimes signal is "iffy".

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWPlus-IAH, Management Team at BEST WESTERN PLUS Intercontinental Airport Inn, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Please let us know if you have issues with the internet in the future, sometimes all it takes is a router reset! :) We look forward to your next visit in the Houston area and the opportunity to serve you again! Take care.

Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

This hotel was clean, they had a decent breakfast, good internet, and they had lots of channels on the TV! I really couldn't have asked for more.

It was really clean, and it showed. We have to thank the maids for that. Much cleaner than similar Best Westerns, and I stay at a lot of them. One of the maids actually had maintenance fix something in my room, which I hadn't even had the chance to complain about! That is good service.

There was a pool and fitness room, which I appreciated. The wireless internet was excellent. The breakfast was decent, better than the usual. They had a rockin' cable package, better than I have at home.

Checking in and out was a no-hassle experience, as it should be. I really enjoyed my stay there.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
We strive to be the best and we are glad to have guests that notice! Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and thank you for your kind words. We are happy to hear that you were able to take advantage of our amenities and we look forward to serving you during your next visit to Houston!

alberta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

I was having the most difficult time trying to find a decent place to stay while in Houston. I had wanted to visit downtown but transportaion was ridiculous.

Anyhow... based on a great service through emails (La Quinta never replied once) and a good internet rate (79$) I finally decided to just book and cross my fingers.

After near 3 weeks in Belize I was hoping for a comfy bed and decent sleep.

The service was awesome right from the first call for the shuttle to the very end. The shuttle arrived in less than 15 mins with a super great driver. Check in was easy and she was super helpful. They gave an extra hour check-out and had a few options for the next day depending on weather.

There is a great little retro waffle house right next door... right on edge of Best Western parking lot... great diner food... easy little walk... perfect. Also a Sonic next to it and another place right close. Many airport hotels are so isolated. This Best Western was AWESOME !! Nice hot breakie in morning. Decaf and reg coffee in room.

Room was spotless...the TV was a huge 50" flat screen and with HD it was like being in a theatre lol. Comfy bed and wonderful pillows. Bathroom well appointed and very nice details. Fresh wrapped remote... sanitary wrappings and bags...just a great hotel !!!

Plush leather chair at desk... mini fridge ... I stayed in room 208 and not one complaint.

Pool area was really nice but stayed during wicked storm. So hotel offered a mall shuttle for 18$ combined with my late layover. They took me to the local Deerfoot mall then picked me up when I requested later... they brought my luggage at pick up and took me to airport from mall.

Great service from all staff.

After having such a hard time finding a legit great place...I def recommend this Best Western in Humble.

Perfect !

Room Tip: I stayed on second floor ... it was great
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
I would like you to know that it is people like you who drive us to do our best. We are thankful to be the hotel that you ended up choosing to stay with and that we were able to meet all of your expectations. We hope to have another chance to serve you in the future and thank you once again for all your extremely kind comments. Take care.

San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

We stayed at this hotel while in the Humble area visiting family. Room was VERY nice, clean and quiet. In a good location and convenient. We ate breakfast next door at the Waffle House which was yummy. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind words and we are glad you gave us the chance to serve you. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are back to visit your family! Take care.

BEST WESTERN PLUS Intercontinental Airport Inn

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Intercontinental Airport Inn? Share your experiences!