“Fresh Seafood!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Houston, Texas
“Fresh Seafood!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Always fresh! Large portions. Good variety. Try a Greek salad for two or four. Some of the best shrimp and oysters you will find. Snapper, catfish, etc. Blackened, chargrilled, fried, anyway you like it. Very good crab cakes. Want some jambalaya? Not often that you still have room for dessert, but if you do--it will top off things in a great way! Don't forget to sample the fresh bread. It melts in your mouth.

• Visited March 2014

Little Elm, Texas
“Very Good but I Hope You Like Butter”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

The service was top notch as our server was very helpful, continually kept the drink glasses full, checked on us regularly and genuinely seemed anxious to please. The food was very good but it contained way too much butter for my taste. It did not stop me from eating every last bite but I definitely think it could have been toned down a bit and still been excellent. I know the Pappas brand of restaurants tend to run higher than average but I felt for what you got it seemed a bit high. Overall a very good experience and while I would not frequent the place it is definitely on the list to visit again if I am in the area.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Humble, Texas
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Best seafood around! Period. My family loves coming here on our special occasions! Always a birthday pick!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Comanche
“Always great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

My wife and I try to eat here at least twice a month. We first discovered it almost 20 years ago! The food is always great and well worth the purchase price. The only negative is that you may have to wait a short time to get a table, but that is true of most great eating places. I especially recommend their fresh fish plates, although their fried crawfish and shrimp are excellent also.

• Visited March 2014
California
“Great Seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

When we visit our daughter in Kingwood, Tx, we always eat at this restaurant. We haven't found anything bad on the menu (we've not eaten anything fried there). Everything is good!

The only downsides we can see is that the portions are really big, and it's usually cold in the restaurant.

This is, I guess, a small chain restaurant. Don't let that keep you away!

• Visited January 2014