“Ok restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 223 Restaurants in Humble
Cuisines: Mexican
“Ok restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Good food. Very loud! Service was kinda slow. Would probably not go there again. Queso dip was fantastic. Atmosphere and decorations were odd but inviting. Great location. Right off highway and easy to access.

Visited March 2013

Denison, Texas
“I don't like the salsa!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have been to several Chuy's and I went with a group to this one. I had recently had a bad experience at their location in the Plano/Frisco Texas area. The service was OK at this location but I am not a fan of the pico de gallo type salsa, which may just be my personal preference. However, my chips and salsa dictate my tex-mex dining experience.

Visited October 2012
Houston
“Forget this place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

We showed up to have dinner and had to sit at the bar. OK, no problem there. The place was busy but the bartender did a great job of getting us drinks. The chips and sauce on the other hand we had to ask for a couple of times. I asked the Manager to change the channel on one of the TV's, since they don't allow the bartenders to have the remotes, and he said sure. Then didn't even pretend to go find the remote. Asked him again, and he blew me off again. Asked him again and he ignored me again. We left. Never going back. With a manager that lame, this place is only busy because of its location.

Visited February 2013
Willis, Texas
“Don't miss this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

I had never been to a Chuy's before, so I decided to try it. My husband and I met here for dinner on our way home from our respective offices. As you walk in, it is a fun, funky environment. It feels like a Carlos & Charlies. The chips, dips and queso are served at the "bar". This bar happens to be in the trunk of an old Cadillac. There are old and some antique hubcaps on the ceiling as part of the eclectic decorations. Our waitress was Angela, she was very friendly and quite bubbly. The food was superb. Fresh, homemade flour tortillas, delicious salsas and the Margaritas.....oh my. I /we tend to eat out alot since I work overseas and by the time I get home I am ready to eat good food that I don't have to prepare. I will definitely return to Chuy's.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Fun atmosphere with great tex-mex”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

The interior is pretty quirky and fun with an upbeat ambiance. If you lIke tex-mex, this is a great place to try. It's friendly to large parties and has a combination of tables, booths and bar area. The pricing is fairly moderate, with an approximate $10 - $15 per plate price. The chips and salsa are tasty & the vegetarian enchiladas are great! If you're craving tex-mex, I would recommend over Pappasitos any day.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere