“A basic, inexpensive, clean airport hotel with friendly and helpful service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Woodland Inn Houston Bush Intercontinental Airport

You added Woodland Inn Houston Bush Intercontinental Airport to your Saves list
Woodland Inn Houston Bush Intercontinental Airport
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   15319 Eastex Freeway, US 59 at Beltway 8/Sam Houston Parkway, Humble, TX 77396 (Formerly Knights Inn Houston - Bush Intercontinental Airport)   |
Ranked #17 of 30 Hotels in Humble
Monteverde, Costa Rica
“A basic, inexpensive, clean airport hotel with friendly and helpful service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2011

This hotel was just what we needed for overnight between flights. Our shuttle pick up was prompt after we phoned. The shuttle driver was the daughter of the manager/owner and was very friendly and helpful. We arrived only in time for a late dinner and since there is not a restaurant at the hotel she volunteered to drive us to the Denny's a few blocks away. She cheerfully told us to phone when we were ready to come back. The rooms are in the process of being updated; our bathroom was nicely done. The manager herself drove us to the airport in the morning and told us that they are replacing some more furniture and the TV's. It was certainly a surprise to have such a pleasant place to stay at such an affordable price.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
HumbleKnightsInn, General Manager at Woodland Inn Houston Bush Intercontinental Airport, responded to this review, June 12, 2011
Hello,

Thanks so much for leaving a review! We are very pleased to hear about your positive experience with us at Knights Inn -Humble/IAH. We value friendly service & clean rooms at an affordable price - and are happy to know our guests can vouch for our efforts. Please keep us in mind next time your are traveling through Houston & Please do recommend us to your friends!

Knights Inn - Humble/IAH

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Calgary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2011

Our flight was scheduled to arrive at 11:30 PM. Even though our flight was over two hours late in arrival, the complimentary shuttle driver was still pleasant and polite. The room was clean with inner hallway for added security. Continental breakfast was nice. The shuttle dropped us off at the rental car center in the morning. Exceptional service. Will definitely stay here again !!!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for leaving an online review after your stay with us. Here at Knights Inn -Humble/IAH we have a saying here that you "Come as a guest, Leave as a Friend," and we are glad to hear you had that kind of welcoming experience. We look forward to your next stay with us! Please do recommend us to your friends & family.

Best,
Lake Charles, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2011

I needed to stay one night in Houston to take a flight the next morning. I was on a tight budget and found an excellent value here. Be sure to call to book your room rather than book online - I was looking at higher rates on various websites. I called to ask a couple of questions and they offered me a lower rate over the phone. The hotel offers free shuttle service to the airport and parking that is monitored by video and the staff. My car was parked in line of sight of the lobby as well. I was very pleased with the service I received here and would use them again in the future.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo
Hi there!

Thanks so much for leaving this online review! I am glad to hear you found our Park, Stay & Fly package both affordable & convenient. Please do remember us and share info about this great package with your friends & family.
We hope to see you again next time!

Moncton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2011

I stayed here with 3 other friends and we had 3 seperate rooms. The continental breakfast wasnt much. It was just cereal, toast coffee / tea and juice. But, it was good enough. We were gone all day long but it had everything we needed to crash at the end of the day. There is a Dennys in walking distance so food was never a problem and a gas station / convenience store next door. It was VERY clean and super cheap. You get what you pay for. It wasnta 5 star hotel but it was perfect for all that we needed it for. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definately recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends
Lima, Peru
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2011

I had to spent one night at Houston to take an international flight next day and had a limited budget (my initial connection flight changed due to the bad weather at NY). It was my first time at Houston and it was a great luck that I came to found this hotel.
Since the first contact with the lady that drove the shuttle to the hotel crew, everyone was very kind and polite. I asked for a non-smoker room. The room was clean and had a small fridge, microwave, and tv with cable. Furniture was in very good condition, and beds provided a good sleep. The bathroom was clean and very well maintained too, plenty of clean towels, soap and hairdryer. Good water pressure for a relaxing bath.
There are nearby restaurants that deliver to the hotel and a Shell gas station with a minimarket (toiletries, juice, sandwiches, newspaper, coffee, Western Union, etc.).
Next to the lobby you´ll find a small room with self-service breakfast (cornflakes, milk, bread, butter, jelly, coffee, juice, tea). Nice decoration makes you feel inside a house.
The hotel also has coin washer and dryer, and a vending machine, that besides snacks and soda, also provides you with toothpaste, toothbrush and laundry detergent.
Also, if you speak Spanish and very little English, don´t worry about. There is Spanish speaking personnel to help you.
Overall, I felt very pleased with my stay at this hotel and would visit it again.

• Stayed January 2011
San Jose, Costa Rica
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2011

I needed to stay 1 night in Houston to take a flight the next morning. The family in charge is very friendly and is looking for you all the time. The hotel offers free shuttle service and the rooms have refrigerator and microwave. The bathroom was clean as well.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2010

I have been to very few hotels in the states, but from what I saw it had good amenities for an overnight stay. The people were friendly, the service was good. However, their breakfast was relatively plain (just simple bread, cereal, juice etc.). Also, I didn't find any faucet for drinking water, which was surprising.

What I liked best was the 24hr shuttle facility (to-and-from Bush Intercontinental), which not even the best of hotels offer. What was didn't like was the fact that I heard it would be a discounted price (from the interrupted flight hospitality service), but when I checked the rates online now, it was even cheaper! I don't mind the amount, but I don't see why one should falsely claim it as a discount.

Overall, this was a good hotel, and definitely better than the Motel 6 before it.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business

Been to Woodland Inn Houston Bush Intercontinental Airport? Share your experiences!