“Decent Ny style pizza in Texas” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #25 of 223 Restaurants in Humble
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Pasta, Chicken Wings
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Family Dedication is the key. Our food is made only by our family members and our word is to always serve the highest quality food.
“Decent Ny style pizza in Texas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

I have been searching for decent NY style pizza. They have it, crust was the right texture, great flavor, not overly saucey. A good all around NY style pizza.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Houston, Texas
“Brooklyn Pizzeria Regulars!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

We LOVE this pizza! We visit or order from here at least once a month. The pizza crust is a perfect thickness and the ingredients are fresh. We also like that it sells pizza by the slice for our kiddos. We even love the side salads. Definitely our favorite pizza place in the area.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
North Houston, Texas
“Just me”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Traveling thru and had a pizza delivered. A good pizza but be careful I ordered a medium and it was as big a large. Paid with a CC over the phone. No complaints

Houston, Texas
“Best pizza in Humble area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

I wouldn't say this is the best pizza I've ever had, but it's definitely the best around! The staff is friendly & the food is great. I've only ordered regular pizza, but I'd like to try their other items as well. The food comes out burn-your-hands hot, which is fantastic if you are taking the pizza home. They also deliver in the area now, so you can get something other than the mainstream pizza places. For two 12" pizzas with 2 toppings each and garlic bread, it cost us less than $40 to feed 6 people. Will continue to frequent!

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I ate here my last time in Houston, not quite the pizza I ate in NYC but its still good and the prices are good.

Visited June 2012