“Great service at Vino” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Houston North

Save Saved
You added Hilton Houston North to your Saves list
Hilton Houston North
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   12400 Greenspoint Drive, Houston, TX 77060 (Formerly Wyndham Greenspoint)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #37 of 451 hotels in Houston
Los Angeles, California
“Great service at Vino”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Me and my wife had a pleasant stay at the Hilton. We celebrated our anniversary at Vino's and overall the food was amazing. But our server, Jorge Cisneros, went above and beyond to cater to our needs. We were very happy with the service he provided. He was very knowledgeable and we can't wait to come back. Thank you so much!!!

Chris and Beth

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
jpaduano, Director of Sales at Hilton Houston North, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Dear Chris W,

Wow. We recieved 3 great reviews in a row about Vino and yours was one of them! I'm glad you had a wonderful experience. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience in Vino. I will make sure we share your kind words with Jorge.

444 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
  • Korean first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

The staff is extremely friendly, especially Jorge from the hotel restaurant. He was super nice and had great advice on places to go in Houston. The staff at the front desk were always helpful as well. I would definitely stay here again if I'm ever down here

• Stayed May 2013
New York City, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

We were attending a 300-person wedding here for three days. The attraction was that the hotel had plenty of suites, so it was good for families. However, the suite/sofa furniture was quite dingy and looked like it had not been cleaned in 10 years. And even though our family spent tens of thousands of dollars at a wedding, service was completely lacking for rooms, room service or front desk help.

The food is overpriced, but the neighborhood is not that nice so you have little choice but to eat there.

And even though the hotel promised "Kids under 5 eat free," they still charged us for our 4-year-old son and cousin. It took literally 20 minutes before the front desk attendant reversed the outrageous breakfast charges for our son. You would think that after spending thousands of dollars, they would comp us $5 so that a child could eat breakfast. But no -- she literally called three different people to verify this. I even had to go and get my son's passport to prove his age! My husband and I spent $700 on our bill over four nights and they could not wait to nickel and dime us.

Room Tip: If you do stay, be sure to ask for an outside suite as the inside suites feel smaller.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear fllw1,

I wanted to reach out to you to apologize for our shortcomings during your recent stay at our hotel. I am very sorry about the situation with your son being charged for the breakfast. You are entirely right to be angry about that situation. I myself had a similar occurance at a hotel when my kids were little and I remember how it made me feel.

You mentioned service some other areas of the hotel but you didn't elaporate on them. I would like to hear more about them. If you have time, feel free to call me or even email me as I want to be able to correct the problem so it does not happen again. My phone # is 281-875-4556 and my email is jerry.paduano@interstatehotels.com.

Again, I am sorry for the lack of service you felt. Thank you for for taking the time and letting us know about it.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Stayed 28 nights on Business. Friendly staff, clean rooms and great service. Bar staff in Vino are always great to be around. Virginia and Celso are super friendly and always greet me by name!!!! HHonors lounge is really good. Gym is pretty good to for a Hotel gym. Always clean and easy access. Located on the second floor, same as the pool which is nice..

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
The Woodlands, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

This was a last minute couple's getaway for date night. Hotel staff was polite and greeted us promptly and kindly upgraded our room for being a gold member. The room was nicely furnished and very clean with cold air blowing properly. It was a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Cibolo, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

We came to Houston to watch our daughter-in-law participate in the Ironman triathlon in the Woodlands. This hotel was a quick 16 miles down IH 45 from there so it made it easy to get there and back, plus we avoided the extremely expensive hotel rates at the Woodlands' hotels. Our king bed room had a separate living room area and 2 large screen TV's, and nice bathroom. Only thing missing was a small refrigerator in the area of the coffee maker/small sink along one wall in the living room area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

With this hotel and the staff!!!

From the first phone call through drop-off at IAH, this staff was great. Well-trained, professional and polite, they know hospitality! From the front desk staff, to Gail in the HHonors lounge and Ana in the Pasta Bar, every single employee I interacted went out if their way to take care of me.

Great location, free local shuttle and wonderful views from the 16th floor make this a must visit in my book!!

• Stayed May 2013

Been to Hilton Houston North? Share your experiences!