“Top Notch Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Houston Westchase

You added Hilton Houston Westchase to your Saves list
Hilton Houston Westchase
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9999 Westheimer Road, Houston, TX 77042-3802 (Westchase)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
2X Points Package
Ranked #140 of 456 Hotels in Houston
Little Rock Arkansas
“Top Notch Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I am always pleased to write a review when I have a positive guest services experience. The Hilton Westchase has one of the best front-in service personnel I have seen in a long time. Facility is clean, beds are comfortable, fantastic restaurant.....but here's what made my stay. I went to take a shower around noon. There was no hot water. I'm not crazy about cold showers, but I made it through. As I was leaving for lunch, I stopped by the front desk to let them know about the hot water. They were extremely apologetic and before I knew I had a printed letter with a $75 credit for dinner at their great restaurant. I wasn't expecting it and I told them that it wasn't necessary, but they insisted. That, my friends, is great customer relations. Kudos to the staff and Hilton. They rarely fail to impress.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Heraklion, Greece
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Excellent service and this hotel. Hot breakfast not to be recommended, particularly the sausages and the bacon which where cooked to destruction. Coffee somedays okay other days terrible. Staff excellent. Reception staff excellent. Rooms very nice but television receptrion indifferent. Would recommend this hotel for a stay. Will return next time I am in Hoiuston

Room Tip: family room - excellent
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
New Orleans, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I stayed at the Hilton Houston Westchase for three days last week. The service was excellent at the front desk. Every time my co-worker and I walked through we were greeted graciously. The rooms were a good size and clean. I thought the a/c was a little noisy but soon it just blended in. I loved the shower as it was larger than most hotels. It was easily accessible from the interstate and we were able to map out our appointments quite easily. I'll definitely stay there again!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
ca
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

GREAT LOCATION! Everything is located on this street - restaurants, grocery stores, shopping strips. The Galleria Mall is about a 15 minute drive down the street. The hotel is clean and well appointed. We had a diamond room with two queen beds which was larger than the regular rooms. The way the building is structured each side of the building has windows that point out from the structure forming a point/diamond. So that creates extra space in each room. The customer service was great and friendly.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Durango, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

Was this really a Hilton? I paid $270/night here. I should have stayed at a Holiday Inn at $55/night. The bath drain is disgusting, which barely covered the filth that was contained below. Also, the garbage truck decided that it would be appropriate to empty the dumpster early in the morning just below my hotel room. Very inappropriate. Sorry, Hilton Westchase. Your hospitable attitude won't overcome the quality and lack of value of your accommodations. This place sucks. I'll stay at the Doubletree or Embassy Suites next time.

• Stayed February 2013
Norway
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Stayed here for business for a short week. The room is big and comfortable. The internet was abit on and off, - which gave me some headache some of the nights I was there.
The hotel itself is getting old, and you could see it is worn and some areas are dirty.
The lift did not work on two occassions, and had to look for the stairs to go down.
The gym is ok, but small, so is easily crowded in the morning.
The breakfast is excellent
Room service food great and quick delivered.
Noisy air con, and if you have room close to the vending machine/ice machine, you can experience some noise from those as well.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Been many years since staying at this hotel, but recall my last stay was pleasant. Very convenient location on Westheimer with numerous nearby dining choices from fast food to upscale. Situated between Hwy 59 and I-10 and 2 minutes from Beltway 8 which quickly connects to either freeway and close to West Oaks Mall and the Galleria area. Lots of self parking available. Checked in on Super Bowl Sunday and front desk was friendly and knowledgeable. Room was clean, spacious, comfortable and quiet. After checking out, I noticed an unfamiliar charge to my credit card which turned out to be a charge for a bottle of water I didn't drink. I calledf to inquire and the charge was quickly reversed. The next day, the new GM called to personally apologize and ask if there was anything else he could. I was very pleasantly surprised by his call and the fact he cared enough to make sure I was a satisfied guest. Great job!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Houston Westchase? Share your experiences!