We stayed here Oct. 8-10, 2012, for my mom's consultations in the medical center. Overall, it's a good deal for the price. Our first room was non-smoking, but smelled of smoke. The front desk was responsive and moved us to a different room which was fine.
- The continental breakfast with sufficient variety (waffle machine, yogurt, cereal, oatmeal, bananas, etc.) is more than adequate.
- Reliable WiFi
- Hourly shuttle to the medical center
- Surrounding neighborhood with Starbucks, grocery stores, restaurants
- Flat-screen Samsung TVs (~27-32inch) with HD channels
For those with medical conditions, motel-style exterior corridors with no-elevators for 2nd/3rd floor rooms may present challenges.
A reasonably priced, clean stay with adequate amenities, good services and responsive staff.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Houston Reliant/Medical Hotel
- La Quinta Inn Houston Reliant/Medical Hotel Houston
- Houston La Quinta
- La Quinta Houston
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, LaQuinta, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your La Quinta Inn Houston Medical / Reliant Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.