“Personalized service and convenient location” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Weekend Savings!
Ranked #122 of 457 Hotels in Houston
Cedar Park, Texas
“Personalized service and convenient location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2010

I have stayed at the Crowne Plaza - Brookhollow many times and their facility, amentities, and service have always been top notch but I recently had an experience that was above and beyond. During a recent business trip, I forgot my razor at home and did not want to use the disposable razors available at the front desk. The Front Office Manager, Rizwan Marfani, actually drove to the nearest drug store and purchased my preferred razor. Now, that's customer service that's worth coming back for. Thanks Rizwan!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
CPNorthwest, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this review, September 21, 2010
Thank you so much for your feed back! At the Crowne Plaza Northwest Houston our goal is to make this your home away from home! It was our pleasure to get the correct razor for you to make your stay a comfortable one. We look forward to seeing you back soon!
Rizwan Marfani
Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
  • Indonesian first
College Station, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2010

I stayed here the night after my wedding to fly out of the houston airport the next day. When we arrived at our next hotel I realized I had left my grandmother's necklace (who passed away when I was 3) and my mother's ring my father gave her as their 1st wedding anniversary gift, on the counter in the bathroom. I called from out of the country and was told it was not logged and there was nothing they could do. If I had been there I could have run up to the room and got the jewlery. It is now missing and has not been returned or logged as found. If you leave anything here it will be LOST FOR GOOD/ TAKEN.

Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
UK
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2010

I booked through Hotwire and was shocked when I read the reviews. However I need not have worried. The Hotel was fine. I was there for 6 nights. The first night I had a room facing the freeway and it was noisy but the staff let me change rooms without any bother. Then I had a room overlooking the pool with a balcony. The hotel has free wifi and this was a great bonus to me . The pool was fine but the spa was not working when I was there. All in all it is fine at the right price!!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled solo
CPNorthwest, Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this review, June 16, 2010
I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I do apologize that the spa was being worked on during your stay, but it is up and running now and we would love to have you back.

South Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2010

Stayed in Room 604; got a bad case of bed bug bites; failed to look in the sheets, but the breakfast, lunch, dinner scars are only beginning to fade.

I made contact to Holiday Inn chain regarding this incident 6 days ago; and have not had any response.

Open the sheets, look closely, check for bed bugs; first time for me after 40 years of traveling; but I will look in the future

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
Tampa, Fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2009

I great deal, Peter the Concierge was awesome as was the entire staff. Anything we needed they provided. The room was clean and spacious and there are numerous great restaurants close by. It is easy to travel anywhere in Houston from this location. These people treat you the right way. Thank you to whole staff.
Russ

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
Stavanger, Norway
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2009

Stayed in the Crowne Plaza for 10 days in October. A very old hotel, I was quite dissapointed by the state of the hotel itself and the state of the bathrooms.

At least compared to all the Crowne Plaza's I've stayed at in Asia, this was definitely the worse one. Breakfast was not impressive, there was no rooms service after midnight, and no minibar. You also had to pay for Internet. And one thing is to stay in a hotel like this to save money, but this was very expensive on top of it all. Bad value for money!

I talked with a Canadian guy and he said the same thing. He recommended staying at the Intercontinental further down the highway next time as he said it was same price but nicer hotel.

Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2009

I was very suprised with the ability of this hotel to accomidate our needs, considering that we were traveling with young children. This was our 1st time at the Crowne Plaza and will not be our last. The kids loved the pool (ofcourse) and knowing that 3&5 year olds can be alittle challenging, every staff member that we came into contact with met us with courtesy and a smile.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family

Been to Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow? Share your experiences!